Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) (31146 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) / "Girl Resurrects In A Zambian Clinic After Being Declared Dead" - Zambian Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by boluwatife45(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2016

Sadiq’s pathetic condition was brought to the attention of the earlier this year with many declaring him as good as dead. I don’t have much details about his case except that he developed complications following a surgery and was taken to Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital. The good news is that he is getting better. Aishat Alubankudi shared the good news on Facebook today. Below is what she wrote:
“Alhamdulillah, another happy ending for all of us on facebook. I m proud of myself and I m proud of you all. This has motivated me to continue. To hell with those calling me a noisemaker, I wont be distracted again by negative people who cant contribute productively in shaa Allah. I received the following from Sadiq’s doctor. Thanks to Malam Isah Abbas Ahmed who is an unsung hero too. Do you remember Sadiq? Someone commented when I posted his foto and video that he is a dead boy alive, I was upset but prayed for today. My prayer has been answered.
“Assallam alaykum. Attached are picture of SADIQ the boy that was brought to Ahmadu bello university teaching hospital following surgery in private hospital with complications. You among others contributed immensely for his surgeries and care. He can walk without support now and ready to go home. May Allah reward you here and the hereafter.
The second picture was in march, he was weighing 10kg and couldn’t walk, now weighing 17kg and walking”

Source http://amebocity.com/photos-young-boy-who-was-declared-as-good-as-dead-makes-remarkable-recovery/

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2016
put graphics pics Na..
we thank God

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by NJPot(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
wonderful. That is one of the great works of God. See the foods that cured him and more reasons we should use good food as medicine. here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
AllahuAkbar.. God is great smiley

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by chinawapzy(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
who declare am? when God has not spoken

Wonderful.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
Damn, all praise be to jah.
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
haaa

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by zed24: 1:50pm On May 02, 2016
God is wonderful
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2016
you will live
anybody that wants u dead will die before his/her time
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by san316(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
Alhamdulillah. There's nothing God cannot do, just pray.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
Never conclude on someone whom God hasn't put a full stop on. This also goes to those who look down on people. You never know what God is planning for that person. The same person may turn out to be your savior tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by nuelzy: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
good
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by wassade: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
God is great
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
Thank jah for him
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
Just like my acct is back to live too

#nothing2loose

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by simongonner: 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
wow.Kudos to the doctors..
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by mrsadejy: 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
thank you lord
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2016
Sai BaBa GOD
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by MzMercie: 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
With God all things r possible. So happy for him
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by henrygale(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
Good.
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 02, 2016
ONLY GOD CAN BRING SUCH CASE BACK TO LIFE

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Basaddawise(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2016
Allah is wonderful
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by glossy6(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
DavidGodwin:
Never conclude on someone whom God hasn't put a full stop on. This also goes to those who look down on people. You never know what God is planning for that person. The same person may turn out to be your savior tomorrow.

Exactly my thought when I saw what looked like a bag of bones in Ward D1 of LUTH some years back.

It is not over until it is over!
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
God is a wonderful

God is the king of kings ruler of earth

God will never let you down

God say if i am for you fear not cos i will contend with all those who contend with you.
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by chimah3(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 2:07pm On May 02, 2016
Despite the bloodshed we see everyday on social media, stories like this make us realiae that there is hope for humanity.
Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2016
NJPot:
wonderful. That is one of the great works of God. See the foods that cured him and more reasons we should use good food as medicine. here.

la click la bend grin

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by Etizz: 2:19pm On May 02, 2016
Furk.........

Is dat a hole in his stomick?

No disease on earth can kill dat lad in his new life.......

He can only die of old age......

God is miraculous.......

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) by TheAziz: 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
Allah is great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.