Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pls Help: Investment ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help: Investment ! (1329 Views)

{HELP} Investment A Buzy Student Can Invest In / Help: Investment Tips / Please Help: Investment ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Investment ! by alinco2(f): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2006
Pls before i take a regretable step,
i wish to know if anyone knows the reputation of Forex Investment Funds ltd.
i mean if they have been tested and trusted in view of several scams going on now.
the info i got is that they collate funds from individuals and invest in the
foreign exchangemarket.their website is www.forexinvestmentfunds.com
with office in ibadan , Block 9, Plot 3, kunle onile st.
New bodija, Ibadan.

Pls as i intend to put money into this investment anyone who operate it at the moment
or know anyone who does, etc should let me know Plssssssssss.

just want to be sure am not going to loose the money i invest with this people.

Thanks to you all.
its been wonderful knowing this site.

alinco2
Re: Pls Help: Investment ! by Nobody: 10:23am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Pls Help: Investment ! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 23, 2012
Do not put your money there, they are scam bro.
Re: Pls Help: Investment ! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 23, 2012
AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help: Investment ! by ephilipand: 4:10pm On May 24, 2012
Go for exportation where your returns is guarantee monthly.

Our investment opportunity for charcoal exportation is for those who would/can not have the time for the day to day running of the business.

We would appreciate JOINT VENTURE & EQUITY PARTICIPATION with very good and reasonable returns on investment.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
or
Gtalk: omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Ytalk: omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help: Investment ! by omachi1026(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2012
Check out my signature and register with them. Note passive/residual income creation has unlimited wealth creation potential, than putting your hard earn money in another person's hand. That will come back later with stories. Thinks twice oooh!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! / Flat Rate Sea Freight, Door To Door, Uk To Nigeria From £18. / Computer Training At Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.