Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary (2125 Views)

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by ceometromedia: 10:19am On May 02, 2016
Every 1st of May is set aside to celebrate Workers Day across the country. The day usually greeted with joy and excitement is a delight every worker look forward to, however, the reverse seem to be the case in 2016 as majority of the state governments still owe their workers months salary and allowances.

Investigations by Metronaija shows that only 10 of the 36 states have paid their workers up to April.

Below is a list of the states:

1. Edo

2. Lagos

3. Delta

4. Ebonyi

5. Anambra

6. Cross River

7. Akwa Ibom

8. Kano

9. Enugu

10. Rivers (Up to March)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/list-only-10-states-are-not-owing.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by DonMaxxy(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2016
SS and SE remain the best place to live and work in Nigeria.

I know you will doubt me... ask your grandfather, he will prove me right.

1 Like

Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by DesChyko: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
Delta? Are you kidding me? Forget talk face reality. That State is very notorious.
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2016
ceometromedia:
Every 1st of May is set aside to celebrate Workers Day across the country. The day usually greeted with joy and excitement is a delight every worker look forward to, however, the reverse seem to be the case in 2016 as majority of the state governments still owe their workers months salary and allowances.

Investigations by Metronaija shows that only 10 of the 36 states have paid their workers up to April.

Below is a list of the states:

1. Edo

2. Lagos

3. Delta

4. Ebonyi

5. Anambra

6. Cross River

7. Akwa Ibom

8. Kano

9. Enugu

10. Rivers (Up to March)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/list-only-10-states-are-not-owing.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
pls, who told u that Ogun state is owing salaries?
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by luvinhubby(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2016
7 of those states is PDP + APGA & only 3 APC are not owing despite the fact that we have more APC controlled states.

APC is a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by Yyeske(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2016
Abagworo come and see Anambra, we dey kampe.
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by amaechi1: 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
luvinhubby:
7 of those states is PDP + APGA & only 3 APC are not owing despite the fact that we have more APC controlled states.

APC is a fraud.

The moment you beginning to see Nigeria as a nation and project that should work the better for you. PDP that lead this country for 16 years, yet could not fix one refinery. A party that looted this country out of world map should not be identifies with except the fellow is a looter. Despite the huge money spent on our roads and rail lines, the infrastructural deficit is high as the distance between heaven and earth. Other nation are pulling from the savings during the oil boom to sustain their economy, but Nigeria has nothing to pull from because some charlatans in PDP has squandered the little OBJ and Yarudua was able to save.
Please, park well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by xmich(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
Am only here to confirm if Imo is there, definitely not Rochas egwu go fa chamdom, Eze China road

1 Like

Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by Ooni: 12:37pm On May 02, 2016
Mogbe o!
This is serious oh!
I thought my osun is the only banana state in SW

so lagos is the only living state in SW?

So lagos and kano are the only sustainable state outside SE/SS?

So without lagos being a former capital, SW would have been a dead region?

No wonder my people are all over biafra threads disgracing me and masqueraing as 'niger-delta' youths, just to survive.

Because they know if they give us oodu republic we'll be as poor as moque rats.

Even Ebonyi can pay their workers but 5 SW states cant. Instead of directing the heat on our leaders, we're following ibos on Biafra threads and making ourselves cheap. What a shame!

But we still need freedom
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by oduastates: 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
What does it mean or prove?
That they are safer?
Have better roads,schools, hospitals, job opportunities, better quality of life
Government does not exist for the payment of salaries.

1 Like

Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by oganology33(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:

The moment you beginning to see Nigeria as a nation and project that should work the better for you. PDP that lead this country for 16 years, yet could not fix one refinery. A party that looted this country out of world map should not be identifies with except the fellow is a looter. Despite the huge money spent on our roads and rail lines, the infrastructural deficit is high as the distance between heaven and earth. Other nation are pulling from the savings during the oil boom to sustain their economy, but Nigeria has nothing to pull from because some charlatans in PDP has squandered the little OBJ and Yarudua was able to save.
Please, park well.
U even capitalised the PDP and cldnt learn from it. The PDP is the name of a corrupt party headed/led by corrupt and greedy men and women who are partly responsible 4 the nation's sorry state.
But I dnt have 2 remind u dat the PEOPLE did the harm and not the NAME(PDP). And desame corrupt ppl make up 4 up2 80% of the ruling APC. So next time without bias, mention names of corrupt politicians like GEJ, Dezeani, Dasuki, Metuh, Saraki, Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, etc. and see the truth 4 ur selves
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by Ddaji(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2016
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by Ooni: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
oduastates:
What does it mean or prove?
That they are safer?
Have better roads,schools, hospitals, job opportunities, better quality of life
Government does not exist for the payment of salaries.
ogbeni
dont get bitter and jealous
i know its our nature as SWners to be bitter at other peoples' progress. But let us channel dat bitterness at our leader so that pple will stop seeing us as evil

my 1cent
Re: LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary by Ddaji(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
Remove that trash from nairaland see above the list of state owing workers salary and Number of months with verified source.nairaland isn't your Dustin that you can empty any trash.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Set To Trade Imsuth Orlu To Owerri For His Private University? / We Sold APC To You, Please Hang On To It, Endure More – Tinubu / Buhari Commends El-rufai For Ordering Arrest Of Those Asking Igbos To Vacate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.