Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day (9053 Views)

Governor Umahi's N10k And 2 Bags Of Rice Each Christmas Gift To Workers / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by 360metrosports: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki has urged Nigerian workers to be more committed in the country’s move towards economic revival.

Saraki in a solidarity message in commemoration of this year’s May Day celebration signed by his Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu also commended Nigerian workers and the organised labour movement for their contributions to the nation’s economic growth and overall development.

He noted that the labour movement which have served as the backbone for the survival of the country since independence could put in more effort to revitalize the country’s fortune.

“No doubt we are not in the best of times as a nation, but with cooperation, dedication and perseverance we can turn our economy around for good and the contribution of every Nigerian worker is key to the realization of this dream.

“This is why I urge you to remain steadfast and faithful to the efforts being made by the present administration to revive the economy and put Nigeria on the path of growth for the benefit of all Nigerians,” he said.

He expressed hope that the economic recovery programmes of Buhari would soon bring prosperity to all workers in particular and Nigerians in general.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/read-sarakis-message-to-workers-on-may.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Ratello: 10:37am On May 02, 2016
The same workers you short-changed while serving as Governor of Kwara State? This demonic fetish man is really unrepentant.... Snipers are truly needed! Ole jatijati. He is now wishing them well after stealing away their future, this bloody rogue is richer than Kwara State.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Nobody: 10:39am On May 02, 2016
LOL! Uncle Bukky is now humble tongue tongue

Meanwhile, check my signature cool

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Adebola02(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2016
Why can't he use this medium to annoucement his resignation, bloody hypocrite advising workers should be committed blah blah blah, when he has already looted all the tax payers money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2016
what Buhari cannot do, SARAKI is doing it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by slimpoppa(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2016
Wot is he saying
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by gunther6(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2016
Shameless looter

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by surestsam(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2016
SARAKI.... Mentor and Role Model to IPOBIC CRIMINALS...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Skybee1(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Saraki my Hero..quote mi n loose ur teeth

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Saraki.....Oloye!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
k
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by TrueHeart365(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
God. why don't our leaders have shame.

this fool that has lost all legitimacy still thinks anyone will take him seriously

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2016
Saraki the thief paying #30k for bsc graduate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by gen2briz(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Greenback: 12:44pm On May 02, 2016
Sai saraki psy Buhari psy apchiit zombies n fools... Omenka calls them idaft.. grin
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by tolexy123: 12:46pm On May 02, 2016
Skybee1:
wheyreyJATAJATI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by EdDave(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2016
Thief!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by BeardedMeat(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2016
Ratello:
The same workers you short-changed while serving as Governor of Kwara State? This demonic fetish man is really unrepentant.... Snipers are truly needed! Ole jatijati. He is now wishing them well after stealing away their future, this bloody rogue is richer than Kwara State.
Like Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhary like Saraki, all same to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by nkemjacob2(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
Oga their is notin to celebrate abt dis workers day. Companies are sacking and retrenching, some are mal-treating staffs (especially private firms) an average earners can't afford his basic needs. D economy is bad. What are you celebrating... Mtcheeeeeeeew....
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by tammie24: 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
Saraki my man!
Keep out smarting them
APC Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by iykedare(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
Saraki till 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by tammie24: 12:56pm On May 02, 2016
tolexy123:
wheyreyJATAJATI
Iwo gan gan ni were
Alaigbon

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by dare2differ: 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
you will get what you deserve!
Skybee1:
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by dare2differ: 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
tammie24:

Iwo gan gan ni were
Alaigbon
Mo sin yin je on his behalfsmiley
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Dklef(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
Ratello:
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Jabioro: 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
I won't boarder myself reading your message sir,because I know you didn't mean well for the workers..

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by justicejay(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2016
Gonna give next year workers day speech in prison.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by justinc(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
he will beg for another vote again
Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
Its in Nigeria dat an unmask criminal wil rob u in ur house @ nite nd visit u in the morning to sympathise wit u.
Wat a backward funny country!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day by leanalyst: 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
I still wonder why we criticize people who's voices we hear and hail the person who doesn't care about the plight of citizens and workers. We voted a care free president, who dodged a debate before he was elected. Now on worker's day, he goes cold and let's minister of labour talk for him. Please don't workers deserve to hear directly from their leader? To tell us his road map for workers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro / Hadiza Usman Inspects LADOL, Niger-Dock And African Circle Facilities / Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki As Governor Of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.