Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! (2085 Views)

Full List Of All The States That Shared N388.304 Billion / Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
BOKO HARAM PLANNED ATTACK SELECTED TARGETS OF SECURITY INTEREST IN KANO, JIGAWA AND ADAMAWA STATES

1. Available intelligence revealed BHTs plans to attack the Kano State Police Command on Bompai Road and the Division Police headquarters in Ringim, Jigawa State. The date of the attacks is not known. However, details of the proposed attack in Kano indicates that the insurgents intends to detonate a bomb around the police headquarters in the ensuing confusion, other members of the group will begin to throw hand grenade into the crowd while 20 x insurgents armed with AK 47 rifles will then open fire to ensure maximum casualty.
2. The weapons to be used for the operation are to be sourced from Alagarno, Borno State. Consequently, the Sect took delivery of 16 x AK 47 rifles from Allagarno on 24 Apr 16. Also, a coordinating meeting was held on the night 0f 25 Apr 16 in an unspecified location in Kano. The weapons were concealed in bags of grains to evade detection at various check points. The balance of 4 x rifles is being expected any moment from now. However, the terrorists intend to conceal the weapons in a bale of second hand clothings (OKIRIKA). Furthermore, the 10 out of the BHTs that will use the rifles are already hibernating at GSM village (JOGWAL), Kano. The remaining 10 x BHTs that will take make up the number are expected from Alagarno. The report also added that 10 of the suspects will be hooded (wear face mask).
3. The BHTs intends to also target the Divisional Police Headquarters in Ringim if their Kano operation is successful. One of the BHTs Munzirs (Commander) Jauje who is being exploited by this office is already in Jigawa on surveillance for that purpose. Similarly, a BHT (name not known) has already being detailed to Yola for unspecified assignment preparatory for an attack on Adamawa State. Meanwhile, effort is being made to get phone number of the suspect for possible tracking.
COMMENT
4. The 7 DIC has been monitoring activities of BHTs in Kano as the town is one of their valued targets. This is because the attack on the town is not frequent but each time an operation is planned for the town it is always successful with maximum casualty. It is therefore suggested that relevant security agencies be notified and adequate security measures emplaced to frustrate the insurgents.
Monitoring continues.
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DaBullIT(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2016
I won't be surprised if It's some unscrupulous elements in IPOB and MEND planning this attack

We won't forget Chima Okoro so easily

But if the intel is genuine , i will implore all security agencies to be on high alert

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by Mekus68: 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
ZOMBIE SPOTTED^^^
I don't pray for anything bad to happen again, however, if it must happen, they should just remain there.
They shouldn't near South East or...

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
I won't be surprised if It's some unscrupulous elements in IPOB and MEND planning this attack

But if the intel is genuine , i will implore all security agencies to be on high alert
IPOB & MEND r no probs!
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by BlackTechnology: 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:

Too much of Fulani cow milk

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2016
Mekus68:
ZOMBIE SPOTTED^^^
I don't pray for anything bad to happen again, however, if it must happen, they should just remain there.
They shouldn't near South East or...

Wat has zombie got to do wit dis intel?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DaBullIT(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2016
Daddy did a poor job raising you
BlackTechnology:

Too much of Fulani cow milk

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]I won't be surprised if It's some unscrupulous elements in IPOB and MEND planning this attack

But if the intel is genuine , i will implore all security agencies to be on high alert [/s]

Islam created bokoharam, they should all dance to the Sunni music

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Islam created bokoharam, they should all dance to the Sunni music

Islam created nothing, an evil idealist/extremist created BH. Whch was made worst by d lackadaisical attitude of GEJ government to tackle it headlong & wipe it out forever.
Even muslims do not support wat dis idiots(BH).

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by dfrost: 6:35am On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

Who's Chima Okoro please?
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by 1shortblackboy: 6:47am On May 05, 2016
Are all these intel supposed to be released to d public ? Naija sha

Ps that 1 talking about IPOB or MEND, when d intel says Boko Haram, I leave u in d hands of God cause ur maTter pass me

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Are all these intel supposed to be released to d public ? Naija sha

Wats d essence of keeping d info? D aim is to alert d public so dt dey will b vigilant in those areas. Nigerians, if we dint nw you pple will say "the military knew about it & dint warn the public "

Even in USA dis is wat is done; dey alert d public so dey can b vigilant.

By d way where r u frm? undecided

1 Like

Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by Okanokan(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2016
Kudos to Security Agencies! The Directorate State Security (DSS) is working. The fight against Boko Haram terrorist is one area i must commend President Buhari, but he find a quick solution to Fulani Herdsmen/Farmers clashes that is spiralling out of control.
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2016
Okanokan:
Kudos to Security Agencies! The Directorate State Security (DSS) is working. The fight against Boko Haram terrorist is one area i must commend President Buhari, but he find a quick solution to Fulani Herdsmen/Farmers clashes that is spiralling out of control.

Dts d directive the NA has being waiting for since. Now u will see hw dey(Fulani menace) wil b dealt wit.
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2016
The Ibo, IPOB MEND , Easterner who said Ibos are planting bombs all over Abuja and named be places where the bombs will explode and the next the bombs exploded where Chima promised they would go off , eventually it was pinned on Boko Haram and till date Boko haram never claimed credit for the bombs

as i always said 5% , Yiibos are the main problems of Nigeria
dfrost:

Who's Chima Okoro please?
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DonBobes(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
The Ibo, IPOB MEND , Easterner who said Ibos are planting bombs all over Abuja and named be places where the bombs will explode and the next the bombs exploded where Chima promised they would go off , eventually it was pinned on Boko Haram and till date Boko haram never claimed credit for the bombs

Is d Chima Okoro a NL too?
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by Ngozi123(f): 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

I hope that you're not one of those posters who likes to distinguish between the South-South and the South-East....
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by DaBullIT(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2016
Stop hoping

If it's part of the 5% , it's ibo,its IPOB,It's MEND ,its Massob llik it
Ngozi123:

I hope that you're not one of those posters who likes to distinguish between the South-South and the South-East....
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by Ngozi123(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Stop hoping

If it's part of the 5% , it's ibo,its IPOB,It's MEND ,its Massob llik it

Ok. Will keep this for future reference.
Re: Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! by dfrost: 9:40am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

Ooh, I see. Never heard of him.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The 2019 Question.. / Crisis Hit Ruling Party As Buhari Finally Pick 2019 Running Mate / Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.