Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

5 Dissadvanges Of Beign Famous - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Dissadvanges Of Beign Famous (355 Views)

Famous Barber Who Was Born Without Hands Is Proving That Nothing Is Impossible / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo / How To Be A Scholar And Famous Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Dissadvanges Of Beign Famous by DJNANCY: 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
I have come to notice that, popularity has its own disadvantages, even ordinary campus popularities has difficulties, not to now talk of world famous. These are five (5) problems I have encountered for being popular on campus...

1. You find it difficult to get ladies to trust you, when it comes to relationship, because their philosophy is that you have numerous girlfriends, they will be like "I don't want trouble oo, I don't want your girlfriends to come and break my head oo". The spirit of insecurity will always set in, no matter how hard you try to convince them that your feelings for them is real.
2. It's hard to rush for campus shuttles during rush hours, I was the type that jumps into buses through the the window, during my ND days, when no one knows me, but I can't do that anymore even when I wish to.

3. You will have no choice but to read vigorously, during exam period, because you can't afford to get caught in the exam hall with examination malpractice, people will be so disappointed to hear something like "Oloyede Hammed a.k.a Dj Nancy, was caught cheating in the exam hall, and hereby suspended for two semesters"... God forbid ooo, it's just an example.

4. People won't believe you, when you tell them you are broke, they will be like "all the money wey Gtb and Wema bank give you, u don spend am finish?, u wey be sey u dey collect show up and down" even if u use your money for something important, they won't understand.

5. And lastly, it's kind of difficult to participate in rap battles against other rappers on campus, because people are familiar with almost all your punchlines, compared to your opponent whose lyrics are being heard for the first time, when your opponent sings, people will be like "wow", when you sing, people will sing after you.
#DJNANCY

(1) (Reply)

Applied Analytics Training / What's your Dream? Failure Is Not The End. / Website Design And Development At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.