Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Abandoned Wife Of 7 Years Visits Husband And Find Him Married To Another Woman A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Wife Of 7 Years Visits Husband And Find Him Married To Another Woman A (543 Views)

Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Wife Of 7 Years Visits Husband And Find Him Married To Another Woman A by Halleydavid: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
Abandoned Wife Of 7 Years Visits Husband And Find Him Married To Another Woman And Hell Breaks Loose ( Video)

The video you are about to watch is a true, real life event that happened yesterday. Some men are heartless, why keep a girl in a marriage if you do not want to be in it. So, while the internet was consumed about Tiwa Savage and Teebillz's marriage saga, another Hollywood-worthy version of a marriage saga yesterday played out somewhere in Lagos.

According to eye witness who recorded the video and sent in, A man married a lady and abandoned her for 7 years in Owerri while he came down to Lagos and got married to another woman, the first wife set out to look for her long lost husband and what she found was more shocking than she ever imagined, Temper started rising,words started flying back and forth and before anyone could say any more further, the man decended on the first wife who came looking for him, humiliated her out of his house.

Hi Juicy,

I hope this meets you well.
Another Tiwa and TBillz scenario played out in my compound yesterday afternoon but this time, it is practicals. I heard women screaming and I looked out through my balcony to witness the gory scene of my neighbor who is married fighting a woman.

CAUSE
He married one of the woman(on white striped top) and abandoned her and their 7-year old son in Owerri to come hustle in Lagos but dude simply re-married another woman and has been flexing. He cut off communication and all form of support from the beautiful but abandoned wife who is just about 28 years. She traced and stormed his house yesterday afternoon only to discover that her husband has another wife and the beast of a man would rather humiliate the innocent woman out of his house.

Last time I tried to separate a couple, I left with a bleeding face. Others stepped in to seperate them..

Watch Video Here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/abandoned-wife-of-7-years-visits.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Receive $480m Loot From US / High School Student Claims She Was Ridiculed At School For Supposed Indecency / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa Over N350 M Received From Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.