Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television (980 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / ENGLISH Wahala!!singer Cynthia Morgan Spoke A Grammar That Caused Trouble / Singer Cynthia Morgan Bags Best Dance Hall Artiste Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by emmalezy(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
Nigerian rapper and dance hall artiste better known as Cynthia Morgan, has now joined the list of Nigerian celebrities who have failed questions on live TV.
Cynthia Morgan

Speaking as a guest on the first edition of the Bigger Friday Show on MTV Base, 24-year-old Northside music artiste, Cynthia Morgan, has officially joined the growing list of Nigerian celebrities who have failed questions on live television.

When asked for the product of the mathematical equation, '2x2x2/2-2', the German Juice crooner responded that '2×2' is four and '4×2 is 6'.

It can be recalled that the first celebrity to have committed a blunder on a live show was Anidugbe Tobiloba Daniel, popularly knwon as Kiss Daniel.

The Woju crooner was a guest on Rubbin’ Minds, a programme hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and he was asked for his age, and in response to the question, Kiss Daniel said:

"About the age stuff, my team is putting out a press release on that. I would love not to say anything because it’s more than how old I am now."

Next in line was Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay, who committed a blunder on Hip Tv’s Trending, a show hosted by Nancy Isime.

When asked for the full meaning of EP, the 30-year-old songwriter responded that it meant 'Electric Package', when the acronym really meant 'Extended Playlist'.

The new season of the Bigger Friday Show premiered on Friday with Folarin 'Falz' Falana, and Samantha Walsh as hosts.

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/how-singer-cynthia-morgan-said-4-x-2-is.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by talktonase(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
there talent nah to sing music,if you bring math problem go dey oh.
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by ellahzy(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
I was watching the show when she said it, I turned to my bro and we were like shocked
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by Yuneehk(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2016
LOL.. I trust the likes of Timi Dakolo, Asa and Darey.. They won't and can't fall hands like this grin
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by doyinisaac(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
Yuneehk:
LOL.. I trust the likes of Timi Dakolo, Asa and Darey.. They won't and can't fall hands like this grin
Are these people you mentioned above mistakes??
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by Yuneehk(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
Are these people you mentioned above mistakes??
No one is above mistake but she could have thought carefully before making that kind of mistake on national TV
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by missdebs(f): 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
in 2face voice" nobody holy pass eh"
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by Afrok(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
Sh*t happens mehn... I think they would've cared if those blunders can stop them from making more money.

Don't blame Cynthia, alot of things are always involved cheesy.
Re: How Singer, Cynthia Morgan Said 4 X 2 Is Equal To 6 On Live Television by erusen: 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
wait oh 4×2 nor be 6 again

abi arithmetic don change?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Iheme Nancy Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Photo: No More School Fee, As Charlyboy's Daughter Graduates From University / Pregnant Angela Simmons Shows Off Her Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.