Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (82523 Views)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / The Snitch: American CIA Operative Gave Mandela Up For Arrest In 1962 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by mutvy: 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
Come on, the operation is a covert one how could they be tweeting it while it is going on? Operations like this are never made public until after it has been declared successful. So, how come twitter got involved in this? I am having the feeling that the whole issue is a HOAX.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by chidozieikeji2: 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
See osama laughing with swagz if it is in nigeria they for don give him chieftaincy title and u will also be surprised that the guy might be a senator or a minister of defence
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by chidozieikeji2: 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
See osama laughing with swagz if it is in nigeria they for don give him chieftaincy title at his villa and u will also be surprised that the guy might be a senator or minister even the church
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

The way you responded couldn't even motivate me to stoop so low to your level of intelligence. Like seriously, you just criticized without stating any counter point? Oh come on... angryundecided

I saw this coming.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
mutvy:
Come on, the operation is a covert one how could they be tweeting it while it is going on? Operations like this are never made public until after it has been declared successful. So, how come twitter got involved in this? I am having the feeling that the whole issue is a HOAX.

Welcome back to the present. You must have slept for 5 years. Wow!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by shegra58: 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Following cool

**modified**

See where Obama is sitting like a lay man. If its Nigeria now you will see Buhari sitting on the biggest chair inside that room. They must make sure his chair is even bigger than the commanding officer's chair, if not, the raid will be put on hold till they can find a BIG seat for BuBu to sit on gringringringrin

Meanwhile... See my signature wink
u better say if it is any of African leaders..Hypocrisy angry
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by ken4jj(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

Obviously you are ignorant and uninformed and instead of you to ask simple questions from people who can sit you down and school you, No you won't choose that option; rather, you had to exhibit your mooncalf via your catachrestic pattern of addressing on a public forum. I blame it on the free access to technology because if only everyone had to go thru series of IQ tests before gaining access to the Internet, I'm sure your type wouldn't have any business being online. Tho I'm gonna find it hard to forgive myself for quoting you back, but then I did it for the sake of humanity.

Lol, My friend, you have nothing to say. You want to infect me with your conspiracy theory bunkum? Since you know to much, show us real evidence of forever remain silent.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2016
CFCman:

The SEALS are hardcore pros in the business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA

sure they are...

Lol @ youtube video. I love that song like cray_ dancing to it makes me feel like my hubby's personal stripper grin.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Here

Bro don't worry yourself on that kid. He probably wouldn't understand what you just did for him undecided
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by planetx: 9:12pm On May 02, 2016
The picture of Obama sitting in that situation room watching the so called killing of a guy that had been confirmed dead many years earlier by none other than Benazir Bhutto the former Pakistani prime minister, is nothing but an American wonder Hollywood production for the gullible sheeples. If they really killed Osama bin Laden how come we couldn't see the dead body? Why did all the members of the Navy seal team 6 started dying mysterious deaths right after the mission from helicopter crashes to being shot dead at a shooting range.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
ken4jj:

Lol, My friend, you have nothing to say. You want to infect me with your conspiracy theory bunkum? Since you know to much, show us real evidence of forever remain silent.

My learned colleagues would be disappointed seeing me argue with your intelligence caliber so.... I give up on you. lipsrsealed
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by juman(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2016
Most news on bin laden are fictions.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Safemode(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
Built2last:
Can you see where Obama was seating in that picture with his VP. Again, he is the only black man in that picture yet he is safe. he understands that this is not his core competence. he was brought into the observation room to see for himself how the show will go down.

if its our clueless leaders in Africa, they will sing national anthem there because the president is around till Osama escapes. that room will be full his tribes men.

The president will take the seat of the general commanding the operation even if he is clueless about the military jargons and communication mechanisms.

Our soldiers will see moving ladies who went to fetch water in Sambisa forest and tell us on the media they have sported Chibok girls.

we have seen and surrounded bokoharam holding the girls severally only on the media.

we do not have any classified operation in our intelligence. you announce you have sported the girls, if am bokoharam, am I suppose to be dancing alanta with the girls or change base.

we have a 1000 years to catch up with the west. if we ever do

lalasticlala
you just analyzed d whole thing.
I wasn't destined for Nigeria.
I should v been in America.
bet why?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Kizyte(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.
Are you alright?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

Bro don't worry yourself on that kid. He probably wouldn't understand what you just did for him undecided

Kudos bro, I look forward to learn from you about international affairs.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2016
nini007:
dat sabi guy just dey talk rubbish. Like he know Wetin he dey talk but does not. Na u ad Osama dey together?

You're a brainwashed Amerikan zombie! Google the name: Tim Osman.

Anyone who believes Osama bin Laden was killed by the Amerikans in 2011 is nothing but a compound fool (No offense) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by ken4jj(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

My learned colleagues would be disappointed seeing me argue with your intelligence caliber so.... I give up on you. lipsrsealed

Hahahhahahahahahahaha. See you see learned. Looool. There is nothing we wont see on nairaland. Bros, just take a cold shower and sleep with those piece of bunkum you spilled out there. I don't have your time.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by deolumike(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.
conspiracy theorist alert. Cynism is not a good thing
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
nini007:
dat sabi guy just dey talk rubbish. Like he know Wetin he dey talk but does not. Na u ad Osama dey together?

Why not countered him with 'your' facts?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Northboy(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
that kind of mission can only be done effectively by devgru or seal team 6... I mean this guys are so stealthy in their operation that they infiltrated pakistan and attack a building beside an army barrrack and they were not detected... The precision of their strike is unheard of...

Seal Team IV is arguably the most trained and equipped special force team in the world...

If it not seal team VI it can't be like seal team VI

i can only imagine the fear osama would have felt when he saw those navy seals
[/size]
What of Russia's Spetsnatz?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
ken4jj:

Hahahhahahahahahahaha. See you see learned. Looool. There is nothing we wont see on nairaland. Bros, just take a cold shower and sleep with those piece of bunkum you spilled out there. I don't have your time.

You don't have his time but you still quote him.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by acerr(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
kaball32:
Dis pple so called d leader of terorist r trained by d cia fbi in USA mi5 mi6 in UK and kremlin in Russia dey should show us d pix of d dead so we can believe sey him don die dis pple r special force on code red dey don't exist on d govt
lmao fbi, Kremlin smh
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by ken4jj(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You don't have his time but you still quote him.

You have quoted me before and i ignored you. You are still trying to draw my attention. Sorry, i'm not interested in joining issues with you. Thanks for understanding.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

sure they are...

Lol @ youtube video. I love that song like cray_ dancing to it makes me feel like my hubby's personal stripper grin.
Hmmm. I no get personal stripper cheesy
I'm addicted to the song too.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by fabre4: 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:

prove it
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by endeedike(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2016
Don't take pride in ur stupidity..
Learn a thing or two
pimpchi:
Who be CIA abeg?

2 Likes

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by echodrum(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
dumb!! So they also bribed taliban and al Qaeda to accept the death of Osama?

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by echodrum(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2016
mutvy:
can you imagine?? Why not ask also how they can be breathing and doing the operations??

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Following cool
Like seriously....dat's d nigerian mentality there president is ther all...eye service

**modified**

See where Obama is sitting like a lay man. If its Nigeria now you will see Buhari sitting on the biggest chair inside that room. They must make sure his chair is even bigger than the commanding officer's chair, if not, the raid will be put on hold till they can find a BIG seat for BuBu to sit on gringringringrin

Meanwhile... See my signature wink
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by echodrum(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
ednut1:
Russia and China will one day whop these amerikaz ass. u trained and armed osama against d soviets later u tell us he is a bad guy. u armed saddam during the iran iraq war. later u tell us he is a bad guy. u trained and armed rebels in syria nd iraq. later dey bcame isis. armed rebels to topple d great ghadaffi. Amerika nd its evil ammunition corporations profit from wars. as mugabe Country no get any beta resources una nd uk just punish dem economically because he took land from whites. btw i dont believe osama was killed. naso dem persue buhari too in d 1980s. nb dont quote me o
that is to tell you the level of politics some great countries can play and not the politics of bag of rice and salt in other to loot public money. And by the way what is the difference between what America do and your politicians who armed vulnerable citizens during elections to kill themselves just for them to get what they want?

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Built2last:
Can you see where Obama was seating in that picture with his VP. Again, he is the only black man in that picture yet he is safe. he understands that this is not his core competence. he was brought into the observation room to see for himself how the show will go down.

if its our clueless leaders in Africa, they will sing national anthem there because the president is around till Osama escapes. that room will be full his tribes men.

The president will take the seat of the general commanding the operation even if he is clueless about the military jargons and communication mechanisms.

Our soldiers will see moving ladies who went to fetch water in Sambisa forest and tell us on the media they have sported Chibok girls.

we have seen and surrounded bokoharam holding the girls severally only on the media.

we do not have any classified operation in our intelligence. you announce you have sported the girls, if am bokoharam, am I suppose to be dancing alanta with the girls or change base.

we have a 1000 years to catch up with the west. if we ever do

lalasticlala
never, we can't catch anything, our mind and power is already set, it has it limit.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:
for me this are my top 5 1. navy seals 2. special air service (SAS) 3. delta force 4. frog men 5. shayetet 13
Navy seals are also referred to as frog men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.