Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) (21995 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / Apply For UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form – 2017/18 / 2017/2018 UNILORIN Postgraduate Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls wot next after acceptance fee payment?

Limosodiq, librarianD and every body
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by LibrarianD: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
MzMercie:
Pls wot next after acceptance fee payment?

Limosodiq, librarianD and every body

From the information available to me, we are to report to our departments and obtain the lectures time table.

I think we will also wait for the opening of the school fees portal, make payment and proceed to course registration
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
LibrarianD:

From the information available to me, we are to report to our departments and obtain the lectures time table.

I think we will also wait for the opening of the school fees portal, make payment and proceed to course registration

Alright, thanks
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't get t. Is it that people don't apply that much to Unilorin? I'm asking cos of how this thread is. Been reading up on UI so as to prepare for the next batch of admission God willing, and someone suggested Unilorin, surprised at d few but meaningful discussions here. Was expecting the thread would b like that of UI
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by LibrarianD: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
I don't get t. Is it that people don't apply that much to Unilorin? I'm asking cos of how this thread is. Been reading up on UI so as to prepare for the next batch of admission God willing, and someone suggested Unilorin, surprised at d few but meaningful discussions here. Was expecting the thread would b like that of UI
Certainly, you can't expect Unilorin to be at par with UI, but when you seriously want a hitch (ASUU strike) free session you opt for Unilorin.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2016
LibrarianD:

Certainly, you can't expect Unilorin to be at par with UI, but when you seriously want a hitch (ASUU strike) free session you opt for Unilorin.

Isn't that what every body wants? I definitely won't want to spend 2+x years for a 2years Masters. I'll probably apply for the two schools when the time comes, though I'll keep following both threads to know how far
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Talkingboy: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Abeg , Does Unilorin have MBA programme ?

if yes , wen do dey release their form ?
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Talkingboy:
Abeg , Does Unilorin have MBA programme ?

if yes , wen do dey release their form ?

Check the website

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by lato2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls House, can anyone help me with past question paper in mass comm I intend to apply next year. Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
lato2:
Pls House, can anyone help me with past question paper in mass comm I intend to apply next year. Thanks

No past question paper available. Prepare well, that's all
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Ovipoet: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Isn't that what every body wants? I definitely won't want to spend 2+x years for a 2years Masters. I'll probably apply for the two schools when the time comes, though I'll keep following both threads to know how far
Nice. I'm also looking at applying for UI and univ of Ilorin or UI and UNN.
UI is my first choice. Let's connect on Whatsapp or something. Enitaovi3@gmail.com
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:

Nice. I'm also looking at applying for UI and univ of Ilorin or UI and UNN.
UI is my first choice. Let's connect on Whatsapp or something. Enitaovi3@gmail.com

Schooled in UNN, don't wanna go back there for Masters. Hence my search for other alternatives
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Ovipoet: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Schooled in UNN, don't wanna go back there for Masters. Hence my search for other alternatives
Oh nice.
I'm going for physiology, and you?
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:

Oh nice.
I'm going for physiology, and you?

Going for Plant Breeding and Genetics
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by taiwo92(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2016
pls is there anybody going for masters in any engineering course at unilorin.
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by noxea(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Registration of courses and payment of fees has begun on the website. Get yours done now to avoid late payment. Check ur portal and click MAIN MENU then proceed.
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by efficiencie(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please i need some information from those who applied for the PhD in Economics program...Does UNILORIN Economics, require an MSc with a thesis component or an MSc with a project component!
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by limosodiq(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
noxea:
Registration of courses and payment of fees has begun on the website. Get yours done now to avoid late payment. Check ur portal and click MAIN MENU then proceed.
Shey dem don change site ni
Their web address arnt going o

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by kola123: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by limosodiq(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2017
My people happy new year to y'all. Abeg what's the latest...any info?
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by fergie001: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Let me not spoil d mood of every1.Unilorin is a good school so also is UI.But do not let people deceive u with fast calendar and all that.Do u know how many Unilorin studs are running Msc programme with me at UI?MSc is different from undergraduate.In d latter,u graduate together,in the former u don't.
The strike will affect but postgraduate is departments dependent,irrespective of strike.Some are naturally quicker,some aren't.For those who are yet 2 apply,ask serious questions,think,before u pick that form.Congrats and success to all those who are Unilorin prospective studs.
Happy New Year
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2017
fergie001:

Let me not spoil d mood of every1.Unilorin is a good school so also is UI.But do not let people deceive u with fast calendar and all that.Do u know how many Unilorin studs are running Msc programme with me at UI?MSc is different from undergraduate.In d latter,u graduate together,in the former u don't.
The strike will affect but postgraduate is departments dependent,irrespective of strike.Some are naturally quicker,some aren't.For those who are yet 2 apply,ask serious questions,think,before u pick that form.Congrats and success to all those who are Unilorin prospective studs.
Happy New Year

From your post, t means u r a current MSc student at UI. Please, z there a way I can contact u? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by fergie001: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2017
fergie001:

U can send me a pm,tnx.
Happy New Year

If only I knew how to send a PM, Sir.

Please this z my mail, Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com

Happy New Year to you also
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by fergie001: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

If only I knew how to send a PM, Sir.

Please this z my mail, Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com

Happy New Year to you also
U have done that already,I have sent u a mail with my number
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy New Year y'all. Please wots d latest?
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by Ovipoet: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
fergie001:

Happy New Year
Thanks for the insight, pls how do I contact you? I'm also thinking of applying to UI this yr. I'll send a pm
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by limosodiq(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Suddenly someone named fergie001 coms around from nowhere telling people to chose Ui Ibadan and not Ui ilorin... Thraaaash!grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
limosodiq:
Suddenly someone named fergie001 coms around from nowhere telling people to chose Ui Ibadan and not Ui ilorin... Thraaaash!grin grin grin
If I can remember correctly,the New Year was celebrated by every1 and it is expected that traditionalists,atheists,Christians,Muslims alike are expected 2 have new resolutions and understanding.I get this a Unilorin thread and have no aim of diverting people's attentions towards UI cos am Igbo,I don't work there but struggled myself there like others.I will rather think this New Year will bring forth good tidings for every1,it is very important that when people cast aspersions on a public forum,they should do it with all of their brains and facts.
Happy New Year,sodiq
Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by limosodiq(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
fergie001:

If I can remember correctly,the New Year was celebrated by every1 and it is expected that traditionalists,atheists,Christians,Muslims alike are expected 2 have new resolutions and understanding.I get this a Unilorin thread and have no aim of diverting people's attentions towards UI cos am Igbo,I don't work there but struggled myself there like others.I will rather think this New Year will bring forth good tidings for every1,it is very important that when people cast aspersions on a public forum,they should do it with all of their brains and facts.
Happy New Year,sodiq
And now you sound more thrashy...how much were u paid for this ad? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) by MzMercie: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2017
fergie001:

Happy New Year,sodiq

Sup with d insult na? U should work on wot u said, u need it more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Comprehensive School Students Receive E-learning Tablets / Top 10 Universities To STUDY Computer Science/engineering In Nigeria / UTME: JAMB Scraps Awaiting Results Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.