Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

An Interview With Missgdope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Missgdope (8438 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 4:22pm On May 02, 2016
*Walks straight to the podium*

Distinguish ladies and gentlemen, incumbent Miss Nairaland (Tophaz), all active members of Nairaland, campaign managers, the brain behind this contest, the sustainer of this contest (dygeasy), the shaker and mover of Nairaland grin, I acknowledge trollers grin and other reputable members of Nairaland I greet you all.

Good evening everyone. I'm Fynestboi, hosting with me today's interview are Promisechild and Toyolad.

As you know that one of the event that keeps Nairaland bubbling with pictures of pretty ladies with their strong supporter is miss nairaland, and I believe as many of us might actually be confused of who to support, this engineered this interview, let us know who this contestants really are, and what they have in stock to clinch the most sort after crown. "MISS NAIRALAND"

This evening, our guests is MissGdope.

Other contestants interview series will follow suit.

Warning: Please side talks and unnecessary quoting when the floor has not been declared OPEN to the audience, is totally unacceptable as this will lead to derailment which may prevent the thread from serving its purpose

However, I believe we are all matured, so let's endeavour to maintain a propriety of decorum and decency in our manner of speech

Please we beg you with the name of God to please adhere strictly to the aforementioned rules as defaulters risk ban.

[img]http://gif.co/vfQM.gif[/img]
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
Check them out. Trust me the beauty part of all the contestant for this year's MISS NAIRALAND is 100% No doubt cool cool

Check them out to see for yourself.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 4:41pm On May 02, 2016

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 4:50pm On May 02, 2016
When it comes to beauty none is indispensable, nevertheless come and see how your favorite contestants will be dusting off questions tomorrow, and guess what, if you don't have any favorite before now don't miss this first episode of exclusive interview with the contestant, you will need this in making your decision.

cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
I believe our contestants to be interview today are set?

MissGdope
Refiner
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
Our host

Promisechild
Toyolad

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
Good evening to you all!
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
I believe our contestants to be interview today are set?

MissGdope
Refiner
I'm ready
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:
I'm ready
good to know you are ready.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:
MissGdope and Refiner can we meet both of you?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:
yea sure smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:
yea sure smiley

Go on
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:

Go on
Hi,
I'm MissGdope, I'm 18 years old and i live in Swansea
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Arabiandude: 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
Our host

Promisechild
Toyolad
A little more time please.
Next miss Nairaland (refiner) is presently unavailable, I promise she will join us here within few minutes.

Thanks!
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 7:25pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:

Hi,

Nice.

Is that all you feel we should know about you? And also is MissGdope a name or a nick? Because you said I am MissGdope.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:

Hi,
Be detailed about yourself.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

Nice.

Is that you feel we should know about you? And also is MissGdope a name or a nick?

MissG is just a nick. My real name is Eugenia.

a bit more about me...
I'm Nigerian, from Edo state. My tribe is Esan.
I enjoy singing and playing tennis. I'm currently working towards studying medicine at uni next year.
smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 7:34pm On May 03, 2016
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:

MissG is just a nick. My real name is Eugenia.

a bit more about me...
I'm Nigerian, from Edo state. My tribe is Esan.
I enjoy singing and playing tennis. I'm currently working towards studying medicine at uni next year.
smiley
In a word who is Eugenia?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Arabiandude:

A little more time please.
Next miss Nairaland (refiner) is presently unavailable, I promise she will join us here within few minutes.

Thanks!

She will join us..
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:
In a word who is Eugenia?

well if i had to describe my myself with a singular word, i'd say I'm "Flawsome". I know it's not a real word but it's a euphemism that means Awesome but not without Flaws. smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
=45283716:

MissGdope why do you want to become Miss nairaland 2016?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=promisechild post=45284044][/quote]
I want to be miss Nairaland 2016 because I think it would be a great boost to my confidence and because I'm a dedicated Nairalander as well smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:

I want to be miss Nairaland 2016 because I think it would be a great boost to my confidence and because I'm a dedicated Nairalander as well smiley

In what way can nairaland boost your confidence?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:

In what way can nairaland boost your confidence?
I feel like if i won, I would be proud of myself and be more confident to put myself out there and achieve even more things

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by promisechild(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
Question 1. Having gone through your profile we discovered you are an active visitor to these 3 sections of Nairaland Forums 1.Romance 2.Celebrities 3. Politics.

Why do you often visit these forum on nairaland?

Question 2. MissGdope dedicated Nairalander? Cool

What's your first thread on Nairaland and what ignited the thread?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
promisechild:
Question 1:

I often visit the romance section on nairaland because I find that the comments in that section are very funny and there are quite a few interesting characters. whenever I want to have a good laugh, I just click on the romance section and I tend to find it more amusing than the jokes section grin
About the celebrities section, I actually don't actively visit it a lot. it's just that I click on most celebrity related topics on the front page, kinda for the same reason; because the comments are funny and also because it's kind of a way to keep up with the latest gist in the Nigerian entertainment industry
On the other hand, I like to visit the politics section because I try to keep up to date with the current political issues in Nigeria and also because I learn a lot from reading other people's point of views on various issues.

Question 2:

I think my first thread on Nairaland was something like "Trey Songz and Chris Brown, who is the best" . lol I was actually 15 at the time , had just discovered nairaland and that was when adored them but I've grown out of it now grin.

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dairy Of A Kitchen Lover, Tolani Is Morning Fresh’s Official Brand Ambassador / PHOTOS: Francis Duru, Ebubenwagbo, Oge Okoye Attend Chigozie Atuanya’s Wedding / Mother And Daughter Ankara Styles - Cool & Trendy Matching Outfits To Try Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.