Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

An Interview With Missgdope - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Missgdope (8455 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
Who gave permission for this?

@fynestboi

Permission as in?

Just a normal interview for the contestants... is there supposed to be a permission?

Note: It is not a compulsory interview, it is a freewill something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by ritababe(f): 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:
Well, look at it this way. If every person out there knew and is educated to the fact that we are all one family. We are all Africans and we share the same heritage, there wouldn't be no tribalism. Because then, nobody would want to hurt his blood brother or sister. We need to be educated more on this.
[/quote author=ritababe post=45290167]

really no hate but ignorance? if its ignorance everybody will be leaving peacefully without boko haram ipob and others

alright goodluck
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:
Well, look at it this way. If every person out there knew and is educated to the fact that we are all one family. We are all Africans and we share the same heritage, there wouldn't be no tribalism. Because then, nobody would want to hurt his blood brother or sister. We need to be educated more on this.
quote author=ritababe post=45290167]

really no hate but ignorance? if its ignorance everybody will be leaving peacefully without boko haram ipob and others

In other words, you want "world peace" gringringrin
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

yes I do cheesy
wouldn't it be lovely?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Dygeasy(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

Permission as in?

Just a normal interview for the contestants... is there supposed to be a permission?

Note: It is not a compulsory interview, it is a freewill something.

There was a standard last year and it was run by the organizers of the Contest.

I'm sorry but we have to have the backs of the contestants one way or the other.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:

I'm sorry but we have to have the backs of the contestants one way or the other.
Take am easy before you chop ban gringringrin
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Tiyazman(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

Haha! I knew you were gonna say something like this. I saw it coming. Mad man! grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 11:40pm On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:

Yea sure, this won't stop the standard sir..

@bolded I don't understand.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope:

yes I do cheesy
wouldn't it be lovely?

Yes it would. It also happens to be the most popular answer pageant contestants have been giving since the beginning of pageantries grin

You did well thou! Goodluck!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
MissGdope thank you for your time...

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
Tiyazman:
Haha! I knew you were gonna say something like this. I saw it coming. Mad man! grin

Lol! My brother na so all of them dey talk na? I just help am tok am well cheesy

She's quite bright for a pretty girl her age. And crafty too cheesy
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Dygeasy(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yea sure, this won't stop the standard sir..

@bolded I don't understand.
There's a limit to the kind of question that can be asked. And besides, there is a plan underway for exactly this for campaign purposes.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

Yes it would. It also happens to be the most popular answer pageant contestants have been giving since the beginning of pageantries grin

thank you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Tiyazman(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

Lol! My brother na so all of them dey talk na? I just help am tok am well cheesy

She's quite bright for a pretty girl her age. And crafty too cheesy
Yes, she's really smart. Answered the questions like a "professional politician" cheesy

I am really impressed. I have no other option than to remain in her team. She is the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
There's a limit to the kind of question that can be asked. And besides, there is a plan underway for exactly this for campaign purposes.

Ooooo. Well, well.

Then we will have to end it. But not without giving other contestants audience, we will watch the questions.

"we" however believe this interview could not in any way stop the organizer's plan, or stand as a threat, but if you say So no problem.

Not all contestants showed interest, so the ones that did, we will do theirs tommorow and end it.

Sorry about that.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
Tiyazman:
Yes, she's really smart. Answered the questions like a "professional politician" cheesy

I am really impressed. I have no other option than to remain in her team. She is the best!

Gerrarahia man! undecided

You're already on her team! gringrin ...wait a minute, Charis? Is that you?? cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Tiyazman(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

Gerrarahia man! undecided

You're already on her team! gringrin ...wait a minute, Charis? Is that you?? cheesy cheesy
Lol, who is Charis?

I joined her team the minute I noticed how beautiful and smart she is. Goodnight, brother.
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Masonic(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
Tiyazman:
Lol, who is Charis?

I joined her team the minute I noticed how beautiful and smart she is. Goodnight, brother.

Goodnight Charis grin
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by kinglekan: 12:03am On May 04, 2016

MissGdope weldone. Although i wasn't aware of this interview and i cant find any other key campaigner here. Even though it isn't the official interview, next time mention us. The support helps a lot trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 12:16am On May 04, 2016
kinglekan:

MissGdope weldone. Although i wasn't aware of this interview and i cant find any other key campaigner here. Even though it isn't the official interview, next time mention us. The support helps a lot trust me.

okay I'll make sure I mention the whole team
thank yoi smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by kinglekan: 12:32am On May 04, 2016
MissGdope:

okay I'll make sure I mention the whole team
thank yoi smiley

Aii dear, have a great night rest. smiley

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by bqlekan(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2016
Now I call this being smart.. Weldone missgdope.. You have my vote

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 1:04am On May 04, 2016
Join us tommorow for another session of interview.

https://www.nairaland.com/3084529/interview-demiladegold
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Ayo199(m): 1:30am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
Join us tommorow for another session of interview.

https://www.nairaland.com/3084529/interview-demiladegold
she is not in again
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by D9ty7(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2016
Good job MissG. That interview was really dope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Nobody: 7:03am On May 04, 2016
bqlekan:
Now I call this being smart.. Weldone missgdope.. You have my vote
thank you! smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by kenwins(f): 8:05am On May 04, 2016
Beautiful interview MzG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by ATMC(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Na fyt?
Fynestboi it would have been a lot better if this interview were done through e mail. On here, the contestants may copy one another in their answers. Don't you think?

And the person I quoted could taint how others feel about a contestant with this kind of remarks. I doubt you would want biased voters or would you?
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by ATMC(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Being a regular individual or an underdog doesn't really limit you from being whoever you want to be or whatever height you want to achieve, I believe me being crowned miss Nairaland would give room for girls like me to want to come out and have belief in themselves, I mean just take a look at Leicester city
smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by ATMC(f): 8:59am On May 04, 2016
MissGdope:

I would try to emphasise the importance of not hating a whole group due to the actions of a few. However, from reading comments, I know that some people just won't change so the best thing to is put them on a sort of strike list. three strikes and their account will be deleted
jaw drops!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Missgdope by ATMC(f): 9:04am On May 04, 2016
Masonic:

Coconut head smiley
Re: An Interview With Missgdope by Fynestboi: 9:50am On May 04, 2016
ATMC:
Fynestboi it would have been a lot better if this interview were done through e mail. On here, the contestants may copy one another in their answers. Don't you think?

And the person I quoted could taint how others feel about a contestant with this kind of remarks. I doubt you would want biased voters or would you?

Their questions won't be the same thing, only few will be the same.

About tauting, its under control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Monalisa Chinda On Fame, Single Motherhood, & Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.