Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Android OS Name.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android OS Name.. (720 Views)

Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android OS Name.. by ESheriff1(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
Gudday guys, how do I check the name of the version of android OS my it1502 is running, whether it's KitKat,marshmallow, lollipop etc... really need help on that..

1 Like

Re: Android OS Name.. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2016
Go to settings, scroll down to About and enter and scroll down and you'll b able to see ur version

2 Likes

Re: Android OS Name.. by aieromon(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2016
Your device is running KitKat
Re: Android OS Name.. by onochzuby: 5:06pm On May 02, 2016
Tap the Settings icon to enter Android’s system-wide Settings app.
Scroll down on the Settings screen and look for “About phone” option. You’ll usually find this at the very bottom of the main Settings screen, under System.
Look for “Android version” to find the version of Android installed on your device.
It just displays the version number, not the code name — for example, it says “Android 6.0” instead of “Android 6.0 Marshmallow”. You’ll have to perform a web search or look up a list of Android code names if you want to know the code name associated with the version. Here’ is an example list:
Android 6.0: MarshmallowAndroid 5.0 – 5.1.1: LollipopAndroid 4.4 – 4.4.4: Kit KatAndroid 4.1 – 4.3.1: Jelly BeanAndroid 4.0 – 4.0.4:
Re: Android OS Name.. by thatbiggirl: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
What are the features of this your Itel and where do I get one?
ESheriff1:
Gudday guys, how do I check the name of the version of android OS my it1502 is running, whether it's KitKat,marshmallow, lollipop etc... really need help on that..
Re: Android OS Name.. by Esseson1(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
Goto settings,click on about phone then click 5 times on the option showing the model number like 4.2,4.4,6.0 etc it would display a symbol of the name of the OS. e.g if it is KitKat a large 'K' symbol displays..
Re: Android OS Name.. by ESheriff1(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
thatbiggirl:
What are the features of this your Itel and where do I get one?
It has powerful features and is available at all phone vendors Nationwide, it's also affordable..
Re: Android OS Name.. by thatbiggirl: 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
Is powerful a feature? Oga park well hope!! Because am a girl you think you can gba me, even price you could not mention. Scammer
ESheriff1:
It has powerful features and is available at all phone vendors Nationwide, it's also affordable..
Re: Android OS Name.. by klinro(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
thatbiggirl:
Is powerful a feature? Oga park well hope!! Because am a girl you think you can gba me, even price you could not mention. Scammer

Looool. How has this guy scammed you now? Did he collect money from you? You would just go about tarnishing people's image
Re: Android OS Name.. by ESheriff1(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2016
thatbiggirl:
Nawa o... U ask me for price?.. u ma park well o..
Re: Android OS Name.. by klinro(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
ESheriff1:
Nawa o... U ask me for price?.. u ma park well o..

Wetin una dey park sef tongue tongue
Re: Android OS Name.. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
ESheriff1:
How much b d price??
Re: Android OS Name.. by klinro(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

How much b d price??

Above 12,000 grin
Re: Android OS Name.. by ESheriff1(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
klinro:

Wetin una dey park sef tongue tongue
Abeg help me ask her o..
Re: Android OS Name.. by ESheriff1(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
How much b d price??
about 16 to 17k..

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Now Live On Whatsapp To Resolve Queries / Cool And Hidden Features Of Android Phones / How To Download Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.