Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet (36580 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by gidjah(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2016
ignore that devil jare
sinkhole:
grin the ting dey pain this guy, how he no go pain am when hin dey sit don for hin papa torn-up arm chair dey sip garium5 and hin con see somebody wey dey flex fo aeroplane with sime unidentified food by hin side grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by phemmie06(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
teehay45:
The Commissioner himself grin
LOL, it's better you wake-up from dream of hatred , which appointment has been given to you in your life . From commissioner not to governor, not senator but vice president.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by buchilino(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
THESE R D KIND OF THINGS I HATE ON NL. PPLE R STARVING, ANGRY N FRUSTRATED WITH WAT IS HAPPENING IN D COUNTRY N ONE BAFOON IS POSTING PICTURE OF DIS GUY.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2016
franciskaine:
don't tell me you'll wail till 2019? Dats suicidal friend.
Don't tell me you'll suffer till 2023, That's disastrous friend.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
You can say what ever you like.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Greenback: 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
Commisioner...for him mind na e dey work....remove camera na and he will quickly abadon that pen and paper and sharply do justice to and, as a mere commissioner, commission that food..
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by bulkwealth(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2016
tiwaz:
Nigeria's vice president traveling in one of the country's presidential jets...

http://www.pijangosblog.com/2016/05/see-how-vice-president-osinbajo-relaxed.html

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by kingkhan(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
After giving imaginary and unattainable promises to his horde of brainwashed "change" chanting Charlatans, He has finally abandoned them on the ground and taken flight. grin

Enjoy yourself pastor, You worked for it - through lies and deceit.
you have a damaged brain

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by ghands(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
ShineuEye:
Fake pastor most useless mere commissioner this side of Bahrain.

Playing super mario with your life... Continue undecided

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
kingkhan:
you have a damaged brain
Doctor come and fix it.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by oweman: 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=ogawisdom post=45251205]See them flexing our money[

Today in Nigeria everything that happens its the hand work of fulanis even when biafrat prostitutes loose customers its the fault of fulanis even if police kill biafrat arm robbers its the fault of fulanis so fulani is now the deciding factor in all nigerian matter.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by oweman: 9:52pm On May 02, 2016
See them flexing our money[

Today in Nigeria everything that happens its the hand work of fulanis even when biafrat prostitutes loose customers its the fault of fulanis even if police kill biafrat arm robbers its the fault of fulanis so fulani is now the deciding factor in all nigerian matter.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
freeborn76:

This explains why nobody in your generation has amounted to anything worth celebrating...continue this way, and ten years from now you will still be busy seeking likes, mentions and shares on nairaland, while your mates are making impact.
DAMN! You just FINISH that guy grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by harlee(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
tiwaz:
Nigeria's vice president traveling in one of the country's presidential jets...

http://www.pijangosblog.com/2016/05/see-how-vice-president-osinbajo-relaxed.html
dis man seem useless after the election
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by sterlinboy(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

get sense
funny
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by whitebeard(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
omg

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Don't tell me you'll suffer till 2023, That's disastrous friend.
lol, onye ala
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by NaijaEfcc: 11:50pm On May 02, 2016
photocracy government, when are we going to see Buhari or mere commissioner commission projects?? angry
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Rexnegro(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
After giving imaginary and unattainable promises to his horde of brainwashed "change" chanting Charlatans, He has finally abandoned them on the ground and taken flight. grin

Enjoy yourself pastor, You worked for it - through lies and deceit.
mehnn it's obvious that apc victory in last election dey really pain pdp and their supporters o... You go vex till 2023 be That o
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by wemicoal(m): 5:16am On May 03, 2016
html14java:
Where is he going to?
lol u don see us emm pilot na grin[color=#550000][/color] cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2016
Rexnegro:
mehnn it's obvious that apc victory in last election dey really pain pdp and their supporters o... You go vex till 2023 be That o
Mehn it's really obvious that the promises they have failed to keep is really affecting your psych, You'll suffer till 2023 be that o. grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by OneManLegion(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2016
totorimi:
When you are enjoying tax payers money, you sit upright like an obedient servant because it is not your money but our collective tax. The only people permitted to sit in such a relaxed posture are self made business men like Dangote, Bill Gates, Mark Zukerberg, Otedola, Oyedepo etc, because it is their money their sweat.

So sit up else we vote you out and you return back to where you were before in the hustling business.

Wrong! @Bolded.

Oyedepo isn't self-made, he stacked up his wealth by preying on the gullibility of Nigerians. He exploited their naïve need for an all-powerful, all-caring god.

He didn't work for his wealth. The duteous tithes of carpenters, primary school teachers, corrupt politicians and civil servants made him. People whose children never had up to 3 pairs of boxers/panties at any point gave him his stupendous wealth.

Never, ever forget that.
Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by Chrishandsome(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2016
May the God of papa Adeboye bless u sir,as u continue with the gud work...this prephecy is for u.Haters can go and drown in the lagoon.

Re: VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet by godox2(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:
white HAIR spotted this man don dey ol less than one years in office
the way i respect and regard this osinbanjo when he was pastor in redeem
The devil called Tinubu just put the man in tight corner

REMEMBER, when the righteous is on throne, people,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Keep hating while he will keep SOARING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.