Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Customer Service Personnel Needed In Surulere, Lagos At Tuteria Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customer Service Personnel Needed In Surulere, Lagos At Tuteria Nigeria (333 Views)

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Immigration Service To Reinstate 2000 Sacked Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Personnel Needed In Surulere, Lagos At Tuteria Nigeria by gbudoh: 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Hi, I'm Godwin and I work at Tuteria. We are a startup that connects people who want to learn "anything" with verified instructors within their localities who can teach them what they want to learn to earn extra income - anywhere in Nigeria.

You may take a look at our website here to get an idea: www.tuteria.com

We're currently looking to recruit two (2) very smart people who have excellent customer service skills and are passionate about working for an education-focused company. The main responsibility would be to manage relationships with clients across Nigeria via phone and emails, mostly from Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja which include parents, youths, adults and working class professionals.

The preferred candidate should:
1. Have a superb command of spoken and written English, have a great, mature accent and love relating with people.
2. Be very good at using a computer, and have a personal, and very functional laptop of your own (we will provide internet).
3. Be a male or female between 22 - 28 years of age. If you have a background in Education, Media or Communication, that's a plus. We're looking to recruit 1 male, and 1 female.
4. As much as possible live within or close to Surulere in Lagos, that's where we work from so that you don't spend much on Transport Fare
5. Have completed NYSC, be available to work full-time, and be able to learn very fast.

The salary is N30,000/month. (Not so much, I know. It's a growing company!). This an opportunity for you to be a part of something really big.

So if you feel this excites you, or you know this job is yours, then please send a mail to me at godwin@tuteria.com. You may send your CV, but please I'd prefer you also write a short note telling me why you feel this is an opportunity you'll like to take. It'll help us know you a bit more before we meet in person - hopefully.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

PS: If you have any questions, just send them to my mail. I won't be here to read or respond to any comments made. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sales Solution / Do You Have Have Passion For Singing,why Not Get Signed Into 324entertainment / Seminar- Stand Out In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.