Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) (1113 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) by tiwaz(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
Some Fulani cattle herdsmen were spotted inside the University of Nigeria, Nsukka campus, looking for grass for their cows to graze.

They were spotted near the perimeter fence housing the Fidelity Bank PLC, UNN Branch and also near the desuetude Miriam Babangida Auditorium. The security personnel at one of the University Gates close-by were quickly alerted to the subtle danger of experienced espionage and reconnaissance hidden in such idle roaming for grass, especially in a gentle learning environment with thousands of students and staff members sleeping habitually and freely at night. Fortunately, the Fulani were quickly advised to take their cows off the campus…, but, very tactfully. I hope they got the message.
You can see how the obviously intelligent Fulani hid himself away from the camera’s eye view. I love cow meat. But we are in bad times. Honestly, we are in bad times….
We are used to crying when something bad suddenly happens. But, honestly, nothing just happens. There is always the long period of gestation in the background. Are you intelligent enough to know the gestation period of many dangers around you?

http://www.pijangosblog.com/2016/05/fulani-herdsmen-captures-university-of.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
this is how they parade my area with smelling cattles.....if they ever cause trouble over here they will all fall like flies i swear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
Until they capture Alausa in Ikeja, I won't believe them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Captures University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (photo) by omenka(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
Lord have mercy!!! cheesy

Just as I predicted.

Here was my exchange with someone earlier today:

midolian:
From the outset I hate to comment on anythread that has to do with "Herdsmen" until recently, when I discovered that pipu, out of the hatred they have for Buhari have refused to use their head buh instead, allow the hate in them do the thinking. I still find it hard to believe their are pple who don't know this thing has some political undertone. Just overnight, the Fulanis have become some unearthly beasts. SMH

A thread with the caption "Fulani herdsmen with their cattle in front of CBN" got me rolling on the floor laughing..cos it was a photoshop done by an expert like Adekunle Gold..buh pipu these days don't have the patience to attempt verifying any negative thing that has to do with Buhari before throwing stones @ him..

Another thread hit FP two days ago with the caption "Fulani herdsmen enter Abuja Farm"..The cows in this thread were soo white & fresh that No ranch in Nigeria could have produced them. The farm was equally green and fresh..And when the cows left the green farm, it became empty..what was left was the fertile land..hahahahahaaaha. Apart from the fact that those pictures were poorly photoshopped, the twitter user that posted them was soo stupid with her exaggeration..and it takes someone twice as stupid to believe what she posted...

Another question I asked myself was "how can you prove that those cows r not owned by the owner of the farm"..(With the assumption that the pictures were not photoshopped)

omenka:
@ Midolian, I just couldn't comment on that CBN cattle thread because it had ran a couple of pages before I saw it, the damage had already been done on the thread.

I don't think it was even a photoshop- it was simply a disgusting evidence of how we've some people, for reason of an electoral defeat, have allowed hatred to dismember their conscience!

Hell, is cattle moving on our streets (much as it is wrong) a new thing?? How twisted are the minds of some people to think the are cattle passing in front of CBN because a Fulani man is today the president?? That is totally preposterous.

We've had some incidences of near collisions between cattle and aircraft on runways in the past and people took them for what they were- an accident luckily avoided. Imagine the image that would be painted if that happens today!!!

I see some bold caption like Fulani Herdsmen take over airports in Southern Nigeria!!!

Can't people see the pattern that is forming here??

Jeez.
Now, look at the caption of this thread! cheesy

Something is amiss somewhere whether folks wanna admit it or not. They will soon reveal their true intent.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rescued Chibok Girl Being Handed Over To The Borno State Governor / Ben Murray-bruce Insults Parents Of A Twitter User In Epic Clapback / Breakingnews: Nnamdi Kanu Defends His Stand On Why He Calls Nigeria A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.