Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) (1818 Views)

Young Man Collapses At PDP Convention Earlier Today In Abuja. Photo / Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by tiwaz(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
Is this love or madness?..This young man decided to prove his love for his heartthrob ‘Hauwa’ by impressing her name on his hand..choi!

http://www.pijangosblog.com/2016/05/see-what-this-young-man-did-to-show-his.html

Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by ziccoit: 9:24pm On May 02, 2016
If I was Hauwa, I would not marry this man. A man who could do this on himself would not think twice before inflicting pains on his wife "Hauwa".

1 Like

Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by 1miccza: 4:10am On May 03, 2016
This is madness!!
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by eleojo23: 4:23am On May 03, 2016
And what if hauwa turns her back on the relationship in the future?
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by swaggzo(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2016
I CAN'T EVEN CUT MY HAIR FOR ANYONE OF THEM GIRLS... LOL.

ITS FUNNY HOW THEY MAKE US GO THROUGH A LOT FOR THEM, BUT CANNOT GO THROUGH ANYTHING FOR US.. ..... WHY?

THEY'RE "WOMEN" AND SO WE HAVE TO CARRY EVERYTHING ON OUR SHOULDERS., AND LIVE OUR LIVES KNOWING HOW TO PLEASE THEM LIKE WE'RE PERFECT MAGICIANS!

GENDER EQUALITY, MEHN FCCK OUTTA HERE!
cheesy
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by omarithmetics: 5:26am On May 03, 2016
This is exactly what a bad decision means. He's going to regret it, I guarantee it.
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 03, 2016
I hope the guy is planning on dating girls with the name of Hauwa for the rest of his life because ooooooooooh this hoes ain't loyal l!
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by jidxin(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2016
ok
Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by sexylogan(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2016
undecided

Re: See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo) by doublewisdom: 7:03am On May 03, 2016
All because of punny. Guys don suffer.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction / Deputy Senate President's Heart Felt Speech / I Fear Ambode Will Not Win 2nd Tenor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.