Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. (1792 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Doctor Helps Woman Deliver Baby In A Keke Napep In Enugu. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Bigmas2525(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
Please guys,. I happened to marry my wife last year june, and i married her as a virgin, but when ever we had sex, it happens that my sperm always find his way out of her, but we have actually not been to the hospital, am worried about these. Pls Docs. And Guys in the house, is it normal or something is wrong somewhere. Your sincere advise is needed. Thanks.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Young03(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
y marry a virgin

well I don't av answer to ur question

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Bigmas2525(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
I shouldn't have married a virgin? Hmmmm, i bow to uuuu you Oooo.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 02, 2016
What do you mean by your sperm comes out of her? You could try another sex position 4 a change.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 03, 2016
Normal
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
next time u have sex, immediately tell her to turn upside down for five minutes. also use hand push d tin inside

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by tchiwinnie: 8:33pm On May 03, 2016
Bigmas2525:
Please guys,. I happened to marry my wife last year june, and i married her as a virgin, but when ever we had sex, it happens that my sperm always find his way out of her, but we have actually not been to the hospital, am worried about these. Pls Docs. And Guys in the house, is it normal or something is wrong somewhere. Your sincere advise is needed. Thanks.
It's normal. no need to worry
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by tchiwinnie: 8:36pm On May 03, 2016
Lovalt15:
The problem is called endometriosis ( fallopian tube blockage ) in Yoruba language is called ( EDA) there is blockage in her tubes that why the fluids can't pass. One major cause of infertility read this https://www.nairaland.com/2848744/why-cant-pregnant-easily-women.
Endometriosis is completely different from blocked fallopian tubes and isn't related to what he has described.Stop confusing/scaring d guy.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Lo
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Bigmas2525(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2016
Please guys, i really need someone that knows about these to help me out or give recommendations. Thankxxxx
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by dechriscool(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
Why not do Hysterosalpingography and vagina ultrasonography to outline the reproductive tract of your wife.That will go a long way to give a clue to what is wrong with your wife.Especially if your are having a complete penetration during sex.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Bigmas2525(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
Tanxxx, really appreciate. grin sad
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by chival(f): 5:06pm On May 04, 2016
Lovalt15:
The problem is called endometriosis ( fallopian tube blockage ) in Yoruba language is called ( EDA) there is blockage in her tubes that why the fluids can't pass. One major cause of infertility read this https://www.nairaland.com/2848744/why-cant-pregnant-easily-women.

False and misleading information.

@OP, there is absolutely nothing wrong with semen flowing out of the Vagina after s.ex. It is simply a gravity issue. All you need for fertilization is just one sperm. I am speaking from experience as both a wife and a mother.

It happens to practically all women, so you have nothing to worry about unless there are other underlying medical issues.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Bigmas2525(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2016
chival:

False and misleading information.

@OP, there is absolutely nothing wrong with semen flowing out of the Vagina after s.ex. It is simply a gravity issue. All you need for fertilization is just one sperm. I am speaking from experience as both a wife and a mother.
It happens to practically all women, so you have nothing to worry about unless there are other underlying medical issues.

Is like u dont understand, some few minutes after sex, even before she stand up, the sperm will be coming out.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by osenge: 2:42pm On May 05, 2016
IT MIGHT BE AN INFECTION, VISIT YOUR DOCTOR
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by ChelseaDr(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
Lovalt15:

With due respect, please remove this it is a FALSE INFORMATION. This is wrong please don't delve into what you know absolutely NOTHING about.

Op, neither you nor your wife has any problem, it happens especially to first timers. If it continues, just visit a gynaecologist for counseling.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. by Ochek: 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
Bigmas2525:

Is like u dont understand, some few minutes after sex, even before she stand up, the sperm will be coming out.

save u are not telling us enough - like u TTC without success and prolly think this is d cause. Well, an expriencd lady who doubles as a mother already told u what u need 2 know buh just incase u missed it, here is an addition from the medical stand point: the womans vagina is not designed 2 retain fluids and such will let go of any foreing fluid. The cervix (u will find deep in d vagina - refer 2 ur biology or basic human anatomy. google is ur friend) has an opening that lets in just a minute quantity of sperm and the rest is out (even if she raises her legs for hours, d moment she drops dem, it flows right out.
Note: u only need a nano quantity of ur sperm 2 make any lady pregnant.
If dat is all then u need to chill bro as ur queen is in perfect shape. However, if u ve some cash to give away then visit a gynae.

(1) (Reply)

7 Famous People Who Died Of HIV/AIDS / NCDC DG: We Have Run Out Of Test Kits!,Nigerians Should Help Us!! / Can Washing Head With Coconut Water Wash Away Your Brain? Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.