Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How I Nearly Died @film Hull As Chelsea Drew With Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Nearly Died @film Hull As Chelsea Drew With Tottenham (476 Views)

Conte Not Pleased With Tottenham's Ambition / Cartoon: Why In The World Did Manu Drew With Arsenal / I Nearly Died At Football Hull When Chelsea Draw With Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Nearly Died @film Hull As Chelsea Drew With Tottenham by SUNDAYSIO(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2016
Thank God for my life because I nearly died as people running out of Firm Hull for safety of unknown reason and I join the race nearly to win the race of becoming the First person to pass through a small door of safety. But because of the population behind me, and want to be save of the unknown problem some push me, others step on me for access to run out. But when I remember the advice of my dad, which is "never give up, no matter the situation" so I decided to fight back and continue but i failed because as at the time I finally came out I saw not more then twenty five people running up and down. Then I just notice people telling my friend not to fight than I just realize it was just a fight and pain on my legs and as I flash torch I saw blood and I was angry with my self and people in my front who don't even know what was happening and make fear for just a fight. The truth be say I thought is Bokoharam (sha they never disturb Benue State na) or Police (sha football no be crime na) shaaa am just running for my life. Shaaa no wahala since Lecister City just won the League title for the first time today as Chelsea draw 2:2, and praying for Barcelona to draw any of their two remaining fixtures so that any of the two Madrid to win Laliga, Amen and Amen.
Re: How I Nearly Died @film Hull As Chelsea Drew With Tottenham by Nobody: 12:42am On May 03, 2016
SUNDAYSIO:
Thank God for my life because I nearly died as people running out of Firm Hull for safety of unknown reason and I join the race nearly to win the race of becoming the First person to pass through a small door of safety. But because of the population behind me, and want to be save of the unknown problem some push me, others step on me for access to run out. But when I remember the advice of my dad, which is "never give up, no matter the situation" so I decided to fight back and continue but i failed because as at the time I finally came out I saw not more then twenty five people running up and down. Then I just notice people telling my friend not to fight than I just realize it was just a fight and pain on my legs and as I flash torch I saw blood and I was angry with my self and people in my front who don't even know what was happening and make fear for just a fight. The truth be say I thought is Bokoharam (sha they never disturb Benue State na) or Police (sha football no be crime na) shaaa am just running for my life. Shaaa no wahala since Lecister City just won the League title for the first time today as Chelsea draw 2:2, and praying for Barcelona to draw any of their two remaining fixtures so that any of the two Madrid to win Laliga, Amen and Amen.

Did Enyimba make it to 3rd place ?

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win / MUST SEE!! Top Stats Of 2015-2016 / 14 Things You Need To Know About Amodu Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.