Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna (16339 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:48am On May 03, 2016
Buhari brothers are at it again
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 7:50am On May 03, 2016
Ajusshi:
How come Shekua has not been arrested since?
Dafthead like you. Spits

When you stop thinking through your butt hole, you will see the folly in your post.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 7:52am On May 03, 2016
busybrain123:

Because they are untouchable...their son is the president...unlike Niger deltar militants and ipob.

I wonder when people will start using the material between their ears.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by busybrain123(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

I wonder when people will start using the material between their ears.
Use yours first
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by RealPhoenix(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2016
“This is unfortunate, because in the past one week, we have had some respite, just for the violence to turn this way,” he said. Pastor Mike Markafi.

just one week?
1. God, I thank you for Ekiti State
2. Fulani herdsmen are 'more equal' than the others
3. Nigeria is full of hypocrites, most of which are apc supporters. in Lere Olayinka's tune 'I hope these herdsmen asks for your apc card when they came calling'
4. Nigeria is dead.
thank y'all
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2016
You call them Fulani herdsmen,but guys these are Boko Haram disguised as Fulani herdsmen.Why are we deceiving ourselves,the Govt. does not want to accept the fact that it's Boko haram because they are ashamed based on the fact that they made us believe that they have decimated them.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Standing5(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
I said it before they will be the one to suffer it later, make them they do first
I am disappointed with this statement. Same way they oppress you is how they oppress the minority/Christian groups there. By turning a blind eye you are empowering the Fulani because they are depleting you and yours.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Danmas: 8:04am On May 03, 2016
why is it that every crime is attributed to fulani hardmen… just like the way people us that before during bokoharam visible years. Now, thugs kill, militants maim, or gangs kidnap are all painted on innocent fulani. the truth will eventually come out.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Junior66(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:
Every crime is now credited to Fulani herdsmen. How come not even one has been arrested since?
Villagers kill herdsmen. dey dnt arrest them. At least peeps in my lga managed to kill 8 of them last year even though they killed more dan 50 people.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ritababe(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2016
specco:

Southern Kaduna is populated mainly by christians. These bloody vampires never attack their fellow muslims. If you check very well those victims are christians. They know what they're doing.

I know they are Christian I didnt say they are muslim
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ritababe(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2016
Standing5:
I am disappointed with this statement. Same way they oppress you is how they oppress the minority/Christian groups there. By turning a blind eye you are empowering the Fulani because they are depleting you and yours.

bro read my comment again it seems you didn't understand what I wrote
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by greatiyk4u(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2016
busybrain123:

Because they are untouchable...their son is the president...

Same way Militants were untouchable turning many to sudden Billionaires cos their son was in power.........remb they even attacked a whole police station in the year 2014 wen Don Fortunato was ruling!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2016
Nellybii:

Yeah just like Bocko Hawram only target Christian North and South. Dumbo.!!
am not disputing u, but boko haram also bomb mosques and I don't tink they have attack any state here in the south. m talking of BH, not Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by gidjah(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
dont say that omo iya,awon omo eniyan lan so ni pa e, ki se eranko, .those herds men are really getting out if hands,we all must condemn it.
igraman:
Gambari pa fulani... ko le jo nnu(Gambari kill fulani.. no case).

make dem sha no carry dere oriburuku reach Abeokuta here.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2016
This govt is fast losing it!..is this d change?..,

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2016
DeanSim:
We need to start sacrificing and gathering evidences that Fulani herdsmen are the group committing this unlawful acts.
For now, everything seem blink and confuse.

my thought is northern coalition possibly headed by a fulani. The herdsmen can't be this responsible for the mastermind but can surely be used to perpetrate this act.
I schooled at auchipoly, I have encountered these Fulani herdsmen b4, I didn't see them carrying weapons. they don't move in day time that much, they move mostly at night. for them to just start killing people, there's something fishy going on, in my own opinion I think someone is sponsoring these people to disguise as Fulani herdsmen and start killing people, to discredit this govt.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by sinkhole: 8:28am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:

I know they are Christian I didnt say they are muslim
they are not only christians! If you check those they said are leaving town, I am sure they are mainly ibos and yorubas, plenty of non-indigenes stay in that place and they can not escape death if fulanis launch massive attack!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by gidjah(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2016
dont say that omo iya,awon omo eniyan lan so ni pa e, ki se eranko, .those herds men are really getting out if hands,we all must condemn it i live all my life up north, se mo ti wa di omo gambari niyen abi?,
igraman:
Gambari pa fulani... ko le jo nnu(Gambari kill fulani.. no case).

omo oduwa ni mi full time , but destiny took me to the north and i am doing pretty fine up here, if this kind of little madness is not corrected ,believe you me it will soon spread to the west. dere oriburuku reach Abeokuta here.it started in jos recall<now NASSARWWA, benue, enugu, etc.let us all condemn it in its entirety.i have been outside the shores of this nation , you do not find rubbish such as this there.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by anigbajumo(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2016

He said: “It was very hot last night (Sunday night) and people were sleeping outside. Around 10 p.m., the chief moved into his house with his family. Then some gunmen who our people said were Fulani, stormed his compound and started shooting.

Who are those yer people??

Till now no one has came out with concrete evidence that these people are Fulani.No grazing of Land saga and no confrontation between madaki and these herdsmen, why assuming it was Fulani herdsmen??

Fulani killing Fulani with no iota reason??

It is 100% absurd to blame Fulani herdsmen in this criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by pre88: 9:06am On May 03, 2016
Is it possible some people wants to use some sets of criminals and giving them a fake name(herdsmen) to control Africans(Nigeria) Population? because this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ajusshi: 9:23am On May 03, 2016
5starmilitant:

A typical amaljiri. The same way your elders defended boko haram at the early statge of their operations. Agatu killing campaign, is enough for anyone to condemn the atrocities of those miscreants. Whether they're your kinsmen or not.

If people like you continue to support this evil, one of your own maybe affected. Good day

Biko what is this one saying?
Can't you see my was a sarcastic question to the dafthead i quoted?
Please go back and read the post again, and if you don't understanding this time around, then go and enrol in pry 3.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by udatso: 9:29am On May 03, 2016
anigbajumo:

He said: “It was very hot last night (Sunday night) and people were sleeping outside. Around 10 p.m., the chief moved into his house with his family. Then some gunmen who our people said were Fulani, stormed his compound and started shooting.

Who are those yer people??

Till now no one has came out with concrete evidence that these people are Fulani.No grazing of Land saga and no confrontation between madaki and these herdsmen, why assuming it was Fulani herdsmen??

Fulani killing Fulani with no iota reason??

It is 100% absurd to blame Fulani herdsmen in this criminal activities.

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:
Every crime is now credited to Fulani herdsmen. How come not even one has been arrested since?

Good question.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:02am On May 03, 2016
Ajusshi:

Biko what is this one saying?
Can't you see my was a sarcastic question to the dafthead i quoted?
Please go back and read the post again, and if you don't understanding this time around, then go and enrol in pry 3.

English grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by 400billionman: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
I said it before they will be the one to suffer it later, make them they do first

Southern Kaduna is a Christian area..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by caphone: 10:28am On May 03, 2016
Its a trendiing thing now that every killing in nigeria now is connected in one way or the other to fulani herdsmen buh yet no evidence whatsoever has been seen or tendered, all that is been said are speculations "suspected" "may be" "our people" said. Its high time the nigerian security forces own up to their name nd use their intellect to uncover these mystery that is threathening the security of nigeria. Whoever has a hand in this may he/she/them find no peace in their lives today nd forever
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by phizzle017(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2016
Criminals posing as Fulani Herdsmen.... I pity everyone letting all these Ipob and Igbo liars deceive them. Oshisko!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 12:22pm On May 03, 2016
busybrain123:

Use yours first

Glad you admitted not using yours yet.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
Watching Nigeria in 3D,as we continue to await the president to break his silence on the Fulani issue
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ExInferis(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I don't keep any Muslim ad friend....I have come to conclusion that Islam is terrible

No muslim will equally befriend a kafir, an infidel, a pork eater...a dirty unwashed heathen deserving only to be slaughtered.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by IkpuMmadu: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
ExInferis:

No muslim will equally befriend a kafir, an infidel, a pork eater...a dirty unwashed heathen deserving only to be slaughtered.

I wonder how people take Muhammed a violent pedophile as a role model.I wonder how they can be found causing trouble everywhere
I hate Islam
I hate muslim I hate what they preach

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.