Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. (576 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Come See D Secret Agenda Of Buhari, Fulani Herds Men And El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. by MaxWellStores(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2016
For we {Mankind, and that includes you} wrestle not against "flesh & blood" {Fulani herdsmen, Biafra, ISIL, Book Haram, MEND et al}.. But we wrestle against PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST RULERS OF DARKNESS AND AGAINST WICKED SPIRITS IN HEAVENLY PLACES.

When Paul wrote Ephesians 6, he experienced what we now see in our world, in his day. The Romans were pagans, and were the vilest ones at that! People were boiled, roasted, thrown to wild animals as snacks, and crucified just to give you a bit of the cake's icing.

A deeper and richer understanding of this age long, but HIGHLY ignored truth will help you chart a way out for yourself, and for those around you who are willing to learn and be helped.

You're simply fighting the wrong "enemy" though, many have wilfully presented and submitted themselves as tools of these True Supernatural Enemies.

The Beast mentioned in Revelation will come, and he will come with his Antichrist. It is what you do with the information revealed to you that will keep you and your loved ones safe from perilousness.
"I don't believe it" is not going to help you. Open your eyes and mind to see and think!

Complaining about Fulani Herdsmen, or Boko Haram, or the economy of the Nation, or ISIL or Earthquakes will never ever do nothing! It is what you do with the information already revealed in God's Word that puts an exemption on all that concerns you.

Enough of these childish nonsense!
Enough of the "type amen if you want this kind of so and so car or house from God".
Enough of the "on my way..church tinz";
"Boo and I..loving our swag",
"Haterz must die" Loolz!
Stop those childish nonsense!

Mankind was originally not created to come have "swags"; no, though, swags came much later. Lol!
There was more; far more!

Mankind is not your enemy. Though, many have made themselves willing tools.
Have you noticed that the bulk of the world's heinous crimes are tied to Religion?
Well, ponder over it for a while.
And to go with Religion: Occultism, Finance, Politics and Sex.

These are strategies that has never failed the Masterminds of these strategies, and it's what they still use today.

Religion is key to our True and common Foe.
Billions have died in the name of Religion.

Mankind is not your real enemy.
Stop killing yourselves, please!
Re: The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. by Nobody: 2:17am On May 03, 2016
What is this one saying? undecided
@OneNaira5. See I what I mean when I say pple r just tagging 'fulani herdsmen' for attention. grin
This one don tag am now join him preaching.

@OP Ur next heading should be "The thoughts of Paul concerning Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz" grin

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:10am On May 03, 2016
Wealthgang:
What is this one saying? undecided
@OneNaira5. See I what I mean when I say pple r just tagging 'fulani herdsmen' for attention. grin
This one don tag am now join him preaching.

@OP Ur next heading should be "The thoughts of Paul concerning Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz" grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of Paul Concerning Fulani Herds Men. by MaxWellStores(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2016
And that's my point, exactly!

Its always sizzling hot & fresh when its centered on SEX!

Anyway, its not a preaching, but a teaching to awaken many supposed sleeping giants out there.

Politics, Finance (Economy), Sex are the generators of most, if not all the topics on Nairaland itself, talk more the world at large.

(1) (Reply)

See The Church Poster I Saw Today Asking People To Run For Their Lives. / Tomorrow May Likely Be The First Day Of Ramadan / Check Out This Topic To See Where Christianity Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.