Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose (883 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by sarrki(m): 3:05am On May 03, 2016
Ado-EKITI— Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has explained why he declined to support the ambition of Chief Olabode George in becoming the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Fayose He also advised the All Progressive Congress (APC) to forget winning again in 2019, boasting that his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), will win and form the government at the federal level. Fayose, in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, appealed to elders in the party to give room for younger elements to reposition the party. He said: “I have a lot of respect for Chief Bode George, he’s our leader. But when we come to the nitty-gritty, we must find out the motive. Chief Bode George told me personally that he wanted to be chairman of the party. I told him no, ‘I won’t support you’. With all due respect to the elderly people in this party; they must take the back stage. People are tired of seeing the same old faces.” “I have been hearing Ahmadu Ali since 1978, when we sang Ali must go. Chief Bode George was governor of Ondo State almost 40 years ago. They are our leaders, we love them, but they should take the back stage.” Fayose also accused the APC of failing to meet the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians,” he said. Berating the APC for not improving the lot of Nigerians since it came to power, the governor said the APC had worsened the situation. He said “let me explain something to you; it is not what the opposition (APC) did before 2015 that made them win, it is what the party in power (PDP) failed to do. “When the party in government (APC) fails to provide fuel, queues are back in filling stations, they are daily trimming their promises. Exchange rate has almost killed the naira, businesses are dead. You can’t import any more.” You can’t pay school fees of your children, power supply is terrible low and unbearable, herdsmen are killing people on a daily basis. Things are not working for Nigerians now. We are at the lowest ebb of our lives. “I was a young man of 24 when Buhari was Head of State, the same attitude he showed between 1984 and 1985 is what he is displaying today. The reason why they took government from him at that time is still playing out today,” he said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/pdp-chairmanship-didnt-support-bode-george-fayose/
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by ikarm17: 3:06am On May 03, 2016
lmaoooo aint the dude supposed to be on exile? Abi na Obanikoro? Can't tell the difference between those two devils.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by Bitterleafsoup: 3:50am On May 03, 2016
“I have been hearing Ahmadu Ali since 1978, when we sang Ali must go. Chief Bode George was governor of Ondo State almost 40 years ago. They are our leaders, we love them, but they should take the back stage.” Fayose also accused the APC of failing to meet the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians,” he said.
They are every where....

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by Bitterleafsoup: 4:03am On May 03, 2016
I was a young man of 24 when Buhari was Head of State, the same attitude he showed between 1984 and 1985 is what he is displaying today. The reason why they took government from him at that time is still playing out today,” he said.
Ya heard?
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:53am On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Federal PDP ain't serious yet grin grin well I'm more concerned with PDP in Imo state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by criminalmindz: 5:46am On May 03, 2016
Where is iBB when nigerian needs him most, we need another repeat of what Ibb did to buhari but this time only buhari should go
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by sarrki(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2016
criminalmindz:
Where is iBB when nigerian needs him most, we need another repeat of what Ibb did to buhari but this time only buhari should go

Your name says it all

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by allthingsgood: 5:57am On May 03, 2016
criminalmindz:

God forbid!
You are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by allthingsgood: 5:58am On May 03, 2016
This fayose is so obsessed with Buhari. He cant make a statement with calling the man's name. Even in strictly pdp matter, fayose still found a way to drag buhari inside pdp chairmanship. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by Flexherbal(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2016
These politicians believe that only the old can contribute meaning fully in Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by henrygale(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2016
Fayose should just balance governance of his state with interference with national issues.
Nothing is being heard of the allocation he got for April till now. Like he's stylishly wanting to deny workers their salaries,4months now and 5months for some others.
He should leave buhari matter and pdp chairmanship issue and lets discuss how he go pay salaries joh!
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by malton: 7:31am On May 03, 2016
"I will send My terror ahead of you, and throw into confusion all the people among whom you come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you." - Exodus 23:27.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by Bigcake: 7:56am On May 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
This fayose is so obsessed with Buhari. He cant make a statement with calling the man's name. Even in strictly pdp matter, fayose still found a way to drag buhari inside pdp chairmanship. Lol
Just like APC cant make a statement without blaming GEJ..... What is good for Greece is good for Uganda... sorry... i meant to say geese and gander.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose by allthingsgood: 8:25am On May 03, 2016
[s]
Bigcake:
Just like APC cant make a statement without blaming GEJ..... What is good for Greece is good for Uganda... sorry... i meant to say geese and gander.
[/s]

Actually u are not funny.

(1) (Reply)

How We Were Pressured To Squander $18bn Excess Crude Saving — Jonathan / Oyo State Declares Monday As Public Holiday / Buhari Attend Mbaka 21yrs Anniversary Of His Ordination To The Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.