Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (45292 Views)

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / If No Referendum’ We Will Regroup For The War Against The Igbo – Arewa Youths / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by dubemnaija: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
Essont:
The Nigerian Government is ill-brainded, waiting upon her for protection is a dead trap. Umbatse boiz of Nas. State has done it to protect themselves, Bakasi boiz you can do dsame. These zombies most b stopped!
#Irepnasarawa

Ebuga esson thomas... Is that u?
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by Tinyemeka(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

bros you really need to make enquiries about the dreaded bakassi militia!!! Even AK-47s are useless where they are

No need to waste your time. He was probably in primary school then.
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2016
kuuljay:
There is a difference between a man carrying an AK 47 and a man with a pomp Action and machete grin grin angry grin grin

you are right bro, and i hope u know this men aren't just bakassi for nothing, go and read there history.. my grandfather us not yet dead, some of them can endure to get cooked for 3days, some 2.. Ak 47 no b problem, the problem is if he would die when shot.. u see matchet, it doesnt know odeshi
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by brightnelly(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
kuuljay:
agatu youth did not go to nasarawa, there are agatu in nasarawa too,they saw defenceless fulanis and killed them which every sensible person should know is not the solution to the problem mind you fulani that I know will come back even if it takes them 20 years

So the youths, kids, elderly and young girls they raped and killed in agatu are not DEFENCE LESS right?

OGA lemme tell you, No individual or group has MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE!!! Understand that...

2 Likes

Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by eplanning: 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
These Fulani enh. They enter your farm, damage your crops and set your farm on fire either to make heat at night or for fresh grass to spring up for their cattle.

3 years ago we caught one of their cows which they had to redeeem at the police station for 10k.

Last year, they set fire in my farm at Ogoja burning my palms, cassava, plantain etc ( I'll share pix later). angry

If I catch any this year na 100k.

I no need Fulani cattle rearers around. I even prefer goat, chicken or pork to beef. undecided angry

Only thing I might miss is this drink I had today angry cool ...

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2016
when it comes to self-defense, a pump action shot gun would defeat an AK 47 easily!

An invader is more at a disadvantage than a defender (who is patiently waiting in his ambush)... this is the reason why the ibo soldiers killed a lot more Nigerian soldiers in the biafran war.... they were defending their lands, so in the beginning they made less mistakes than the arrogant Nigerian soldiers who thought they could just march in and sub due the ibos.

If an armed robber comes to your house with an AK-47 rifle and you have a simple pump action shot gun (or a double barrel shot gun) and you also have a security system for alerting you of intruders, your simple 8 shell (or 6 shell) pump action shot gun can do serious damage to the armed robbers.

My OPC brothers start arming yourselves... prepare for war against the fulanis! The yorubas massacred them in the war of 1843 at Oshogbo (when the fulanis invaded with the excuse of jihad) and we would do it again!

kuuljay:
There is a difference between a man carrying an AK 47 and a man with a pomp Action and machete grin grin angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by ozoemenafn: 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
You don't fiddle with the lions tail be it dead or alive
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by iSlayer: 9:30pm On May 03, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Oh no this is so sad. . . Why Nigeria, Why!!! *Crying*

. . . . Meanwhile where can I sign up and get recruited?[/size]
HHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Freak!
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by Mishelly: 12:05am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=kuuljay post=45263232]There is a difference between a man carrying an AK 47 and a man with a pomming

Then you really dont know who Bakassi boys are. If you lived in Aba back when they were reigning, you wont say this ! No one deared to stick around or challenge them when you see them coming
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by Gnexplore: 11:45am On May 05, 2016
http://conservativepost.com/texas-pig-farmer-does-this-against-muslims-who-tried-to-build-a-mosque/

What will happen if Uzo Uwani and other Enugu communities start Pig farming?

http://www.muslimconverts.com/food/pig.htm

Muslim avoid Pig at all cost

Sure they can be in community with large Pig population
Sure they cant be in community with large Pig population
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by Absuchat(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
So second civil war don already start?
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by jieta: 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
bakasi o igbo boy?
Re: Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia by jieta: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
pls guy y cnt we show our mind 2 dis herdmen n distroy dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.