Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Own A Farmland In Fct At A Cheaper Rate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Own A Farmland In Fct At A Cheaper Rate (566 Views)

If You Still Don't Have A Farmland With This, Then It's Your Fault!!! / How Can I Get A Farmland In Osun State ? / Do You Want A Farmland For A Leasing In Iseyin And Eruwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Farmland In Fct At A Cheaper Rate by ablyguy(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2016
One of the goals of the present administration is to diversify the economy from sale of crude oil to agriculture. If successfully implemented, the agenda will automatically present rewarding opportunities for long term investment in commercial farming. As an offshoot, the Federal Government is making available farmlands to those who aspire to invest in commercial farming at a cheaper rate with flexible payment plan and I wish to bring this to your notice. Not only is the farmland cheaper, attached to it, is also a title that qualifies buyers to receive a range of subsidies and incentives from the Federal Government to encourage commercial farming. Below are details of the farmland:

The ‘Primesoil Farm Land’ project development is a Federal Government Initiative which commenced in 2008 and championed by the Agricultural and Rural Development Secretariat (ARDS) of the FCT with the objective of bolstering food production and employment opportunities in the FCT. Under the programme, 15,000 hectares (of which 5,000 hectares represent the 1st phase of the project) of prime land is to be developed and sold to the public for commercial farming activities in collaboration with PRIMESOIL Ltd as the Lead Developer and ASO Savings and Loans PLC as the Financier.

Pricing Model:

• Basic Selling Price: N1,260,000/ Hectare (10,000 sqm)

Payment Plan:

• Outright Cash Payment Plan; or
• Staggered Payment Plan. Under the staggered payment option, prospective subscribers will be required to make a down payment of 50% of the basic selling price (i.e.N600, 000 per hectare ) whilst the balance 50% payment can be spread over a 12 month period of 12 equal installments of N50,000.00 each interest free.

Title

Subscribers to the project, upon completion of payment, will be issued a Right of Occupancy by the FCT inclusive of all documentation and payment requirements necessary to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy. This title positions subscribers to benefit from subsidized products and services offered by the Federal Government through its relevant agencies.

For further enquiries and access to a pdf document containing detailed description of the farmland, feel free to PM me for my corporate mail address.

(1) (Reply)

Website To Sell And Buy Your Farm Product -TRENDING / Battery Cage For 500/birds Capacity Supply / Green House Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.