Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers (2110 Views)

Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On May 03, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CPAru0mxymI/Vyd-VARis-I/AAAAAAAAIjQ/ioMJJcDTB14GDfYgUc5R4S4uoV3Zys_NgCLcB/s1600/Cultist-Beheaded-In-Rivers-1.jpg[/img]

At least five suspected cultists have been beheaded in Rivers state over the weekend.

The gruesome murders were reportedly carried out late Sunday night by unknown gunmen in Edeoha, Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers state.

The men who are suspected cultists were reportedly hiding at the abode of a popular herbalist identified as Uwuma Ichocho, who is popular for treating gunshot victims, when their assailants caught up with them and decapitated them all.

The unknown assailants hacked off their heads, including that of the herbalist then burnt down the shrine with their corpses in it before displaying the heads of their victims on the road.

It's unclear what provoked the attack but some residents have fled in fear of a reprisal attack.
http://www.radar.ng/2016/05/5-cultists-including-herbalist-beheaded.html?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd&m=1

Cd: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by doublewisdom: 9:06am On May 03, 2016
God of mercy!
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Pheals(f): 9:10am On May 03, 2016
U sure this is real undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by donbenedict(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2016
They chose their fate
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Nobody: 9:16am On May 03, 2016
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by TheNonce: 9:18am On May 03, 2016
angry

Why una dey suprised sef? I was just doing my normal work as usual!

Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2016
I wonder what young men find interesting in cultism. Their mates are busy hustling legitimately or graduating with good grades but they chose to play fake boss. They chose their fate and I feel no pity for them.
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by YourMrBoo: 9:24am On May 03, 2016
I reject cultism and anything it stands for.
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by HolyHero: 9:30am On May 03, 2016
[size=15pt]
just imagine...
They ran to the babalawo to help them and save them from death.. The babalawo can not even save himself...
When will nigerians learn that, without christ you will have crisis
[/size]
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Raphafire101: 9:31am On May 03, 2016
Blood of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Adebola02(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2016
When will rivers state youth shun cultism. News coming from that part of nigeria is majorly relating to violence and chaos.
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by DaBullIT(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2016
Those useless erdyots looking for head won't see these ones now o

it's innocent young people's head they'll be cutting up and down

the cutter and the cuteee , na thunder go wire una sad
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:51am On May 03, 2016
The reaction within the scene doesn't authenticate the existence of those heads or should I say the droppings.

It doesn't show the passerby avoiding the heads. Maybe the marched on them without noticing the monsters codes.
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by Rilwayne001: 9:56am On May 03, 2016
Adebola02:
When will rivers state youth shun cultism. News coming from that part of nigeria is majorly relating to violence and chaos.

True that
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by johnmartus(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

Why una dey suprised sef? I was just doing my normal work as usual!

sorry are you a real agent of Satan? or satan himself please i want to ask you question privately .
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by ennysuccess(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2016
wike call ur boiz to order
Re: 5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers by lalasticlala(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2016

(1)

Sad: 18 Year Old Girl Stabbed Herself To Death Because Her Boyfriend Left Her (P / Ohio Victim Called Hubby Before She Died: 'babe I Just Got Shot In My Head.! / Erectile Dysfunction/ Weak Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.