Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North (2493 Views)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Ipobdevil: 9:05am On May 03, 2016
Biafra youth threaten war against Fulani herdsmen

ABUJA, (CAJ News) – THE Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL) has threatened to take up arms in the wake of confrontation by the Fulani herdsmen.

BYNL President, Chimezie Obuka, gave the warning following media reports the cattle rearers were planning another attack in the Enugu State, where scores have been killed in recent days.

Obuka said his organisation would act in self defence and engage and herdsmen “fire for fire.”

“We are not going to tolerate any further attack in Biafra, the fact that Enugu shares boundaries with them does not mean our land would be easily taken by the terrorists who now disguise as herdsmen,” he said.

“If they want fight, they should give notice of where they will storm, we are ready to exchange bullet for bullet and sword for sword.”

Obuka further reacted to the recent statement by Governors from the north, allegedly defending Fulani.

“We are not surprised that northern Governors are sponsoring attack on communities in Biafra but they should be prepared because we will go to war. A time will come when we shall no longer rely on self defence, and
that is when we shall arm Biafra youth to invade the north.”

While comment could not be obtained from security agencies, Obuka risks being charged with treason.

Last week, he said the Security Wing of BNYL killed four herdsmen during a battle in Umuchigbo Abakpa Nike, Enugu State.

Schools have been shut as a result of the chaos.

http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/biafra-youth-threaten-war-against-fulani-herdsmen/

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by doublewisdom: 9:07am On May 03, 2016
They should stop talking and start acting already. They are beginning to sound like APC," I will " We will ".

1 Like

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Nobody: 9:12am On May 03, 2016
"Nobody has monopoly of violence" -Margaret Thatcher (1832) gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Vongsama(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
I smell empty threats.
But I hope they do it and gerrit done with. I really wanna see some fulani heads rolling n blood flowing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by joezy23(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2016
action speaks louder dan voice
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by DaBullIT(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2016
BNYL or YBNL ??

These people lack originality

ha ha h ah ah a

makes me wonder if they think they'll use protesting at world embassies to fight fulani ?

These same people who scream massacre , are the ones going out to look for massacre

and what's with the fake logos and organizations

IPOB

Niger Delta Avengers

now BNYL ?? Da fuq??

Buhari isn't Jonathan , nobody is paying you for forming associations , if there'll be any form of payment , it'll be led and hollow bodies

Constituting a nuisance and ganging up to cause mayhem is a crime according to Nigeria's constitution
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Beeman1(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2016
Hahahaha... Awon empty chest beaters as usual cheesy
Chai God bless Fulani herdsmen jare cheesy
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by DonBobes(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
MondeLuv:
"Nobody has monopoly of violence" -Margaret Thatcher (1832) gringrin

#chuckle

R u sure because d last tym I checked Margaret Thatcher i knw died 8 April 2013 & was born 13 October 1925!
So whch is it madam? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by johnmartus(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2016
stop issue empty threat fulani herdsmen will kill you all you see what they did to your people in enugu because they knew you are a cowards cheesy
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by 9jii(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2016
U can fight the fulani gunmen But Invading the north is nonsense talk.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2016
Lol cowards, they had to wait till bakassi intervene, now they have the courage to speak out
The fulanis are the once causing trouble, but you want to invade the north all together (the mind of an average ipob is very disturbing)
This group was forged out of violence. And only embark on violent mission.

If anyone is to take biafra seriously, they should dissolve this group.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by MirabelArode(f): 10:52am On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]BNYL or YBNL ??

These people lack originality

ha ha h ah ah a

makes me wonder if they think they'll use protesting at world embassies to fight fulani ?

These same people who scream massacre , are the ones going out to look for massacre

and what's with the fake logos and organizations

IPOB

Niger Delta Avengers

now BNYL ?? Da fuq??

Buhari isn't Jonathan , nobody is paying you for forming associations , if there'll be any form of payment , it'll be led and hollow bodies

Constituting a nuisance and ganging up to cause mayhem is a crime according to Nigeria's constitution[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by MirabelArode(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Only the yorubas believe the north can't be invaded. The north will be invaded and he middle belt will be used against the fulanis to send them back to futta djallon. And kwara will be handed over to Idoma people by Biafra. yorubas don't deserve liberation.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Godjone(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
johnmartus:
stop issue empty threat fulani herdsmen will kill you all you see what they did to your people in enugu because they knew you are a cowards cheesy
Will you come with the fulanis in their next attack? Its a promise i shall personally suspend ur head from the neck. A trial will convince you.
Just try it

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Godjone(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Hahahaha... Awon empty chest beaters as usual cheesy

Chai God bless Fulani herdsmen jare cheesy
It seems you forgot too soon the Mile2 experience where fulani kill and raped ur people. Well , everybody ain't a caword like you

1 Like

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Flamezreal(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2016
why the noise ? Act!!!
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 11:22am On May 03, 2016
MirabelArode:
Only the yorubas believe the north can't be invaded. The north will be invaded and he middle belt will be used against the fulanis to send them back to futta djallon. And kwara will be handed over to Idoma people by Biafra. yorubas don't deserve liberation.

I think we should focus our energy on the fulani and leave the yorubas alone. You are an Ibo man and even have no shame, our land have been invaded by fulani but you are here insulting those that have never harm us. Why are our Ibo youth of nowadays senseless and dumb. This is madness.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by MasterofNL: 12:00pm On May 03, 2016
MirabelArode:

Please leave Yorubas alone, they are not our problem.

I am Igbo too.

Mirable, stop trying to drive a wedge between Igbos & yorubas.

Any reasonable souther should be thinking about a united southern front now not all this stand alone you are trying to promote here.

Cool down Mirabel please.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by BlackTechnology: 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I think we should focus our energy on the fulani and leave the yorubas alone. You are an Ibo man and even have no shame, our land have been invaded by fulani but you are here insulting those that have never harm us. Why are our Ibo youth of nowadays senseless and dumb. This is madness.

Yoruba Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Yoruba Yoruba

So sad you are frustrated, may your soul sleep well.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by cheruv: 1:24pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Flora mbachu vu Igbo
Gwam ihe a echi gringrin

That moment a Yoruba poses as Igbo to cause problems for the great fatherland angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by robay(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
Empty threat.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am Igbo too.

Any reasonable souther should be thinking about a united southern front now not all this stand alone you are trying to promote here.

He is a man and not Mirabel, a jobless man from Abia state. Check his other handles like Arodetsolaye, Arodesolaye e.t.c
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Nasman(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
Bring it on, we have been waiting for this for longtime.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
cheruv:

Flora mbachu vu Igbo
Gwam ihe a echi gringrin

That moment a Yoruba poses as Igbo to cause problems for the great fatherland angry

Sorry, I am not your mate. Saw your pics here few months ago when i was a guest on nairaland, you look sad, hungry and malnourished. Ps go meet your set at the kiddies section.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by scorpio2013: 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
You want blood to flow? Take a razor blade and cut open your vain and blood will flow. It is simple.
Vongsama:
I smell empty threats.
But I hope they do it and gerrit done with. I really wanna see some fulani heads rolling n blood flowing.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by cheruv: 3:54pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Sorry, I am not your mate. Saw your pics here few months ago when i was a guest on nairaland, you look sad, hungry and malnourished. Ps go meet your set at the kiddies section.

Thanks for your understanding.
Just a lil scratch and the whole package comes out grin not surprised at the odua insurgirls BS! undecided
Like I always tell your accomplices here on NL...the photos you guys are bandying about are not mine cheesy my offer still stands...get my real pix and get a reward of NIS 4billion cool which is equivalent to almost a billion USD lipsrsealed
get me my real pix bro!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

Just a lil scratch and the whole package comes out grin not surprised at the odua insurgirls BS! undecided
Like I always tell your accomplices here on NL...the photos you guys are bandying about are not mine cheesy my offer still stands...get my real pix and get a reward of NIS 4billion cool which is equivalent to almost a billion USD lipsrsealed
get me my real pix bro!!! angry
[/s]

Sorry, I cant waste my time on you. Your ugliness alone makes me wanna puke, so sad you look malnourished and hungry. Poverty has turn your life around, Go find your mates at the kiddies section, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by Vongsama(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2016
scorpio2013:
You want blood to flow? Take a razor blade and cut open your vain and blood will flow. It is simple.

Fulani's blood u fuull.
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by cheruv: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

Sorry, I cant waste my time on you. Your ugliness alone makes me wanna puke, so sad you look malnourished and hungry. Poverty has turn your life around, Go find your mates at the kiddies section, bye.
Cancelling out my response shows how pathetic you're... That even made you resorting to argumentum ad hominem undecided
Its quite a shame that you and your ilk can do nothing else than post fake data online and ascribe it to unsuspecting members of the public.
Pls...tell me how marasmic and horrendously poor I'm again gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by chiefobdk(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am Igbo too.

fortunately Igbo youths 're now wise.

we don't want anything to do with yoruba.

so shove Ur advice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Sad Right Now, Am Very Sad / MKO @ 80: How Abiola Exchanged Physical Blows With Gen Muritala To Become Rich / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.