Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED (3082 Views)

Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Ylodge: 9:07am On May 03, 2016
A pair of identical twins who have never lived apart just celebrated their 100th birthdays and they still can't get enough of each other.

After a century of being attached at the hip, Mary Belle Roach and Mae Belle Powell from Symsonia, Kentucky, still dress alike, get their hair done together, and live with each other in their childhood home. They have even taken to sharing a bedroom in case one of them ever needs anything in the middle of the night.

'We're together all the time; we've never been separated,' Mary told Today. 'That's all we know: to love each other.'

http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/meet-100-year-old-identical-twins-never-separated/

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Nobody: 9:09am On May 03, 2016
100YEARS?? shocked Lord please grant me long life embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by cosmic22(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2016
no man?
una share men also?
una don marry?
hm just like me and ma bro we everywhere together.. u see me check around he's dere.
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Raphafire101: 9:14am On May 03, 2016
cosmic22:
no man?
una share men also?
una don marry?
hm just like me and ma bro we everywhere together.. u see me check around he's dere.
Hmmmmm, dangerous twins....but I like twins sha.
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by HolyHero: 9:21am On May 03, 2016
[size=15pt]
just imagine... 100 yrs.... P square is already fighting and splinting and quarelling and they not even up to 40
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by ricsman(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2016
where is Symsonia, Kentucky...located

ok

Symsonia is a census-designated place in Graves County, Kentucky, United States. The community lies in the far northeastern part of the county, 12 miles southeast of Paducah
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by cruzita(f): 9:22am On May 03, 2016
sisterly love. Baba God grant me and other nairalanders long life and prosperity IJN

1 Like

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Imortal001: 9:24am On May 03, 2016
God is great!
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Adebola02(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2016
100 years together, this can only happen in a country where the average life expentancy is not 47.
If you ask them the secrect of their well being, they will simply say they watch and carefully selected there food intake. Good diet is proportional to Long live.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2016
dey try
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Danielle22(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2016
So cool.....but this women are still fine even in their old age smiley smiley
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by wins18(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2016
Fascinating job Interview

OFFICER:- what is your name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M.P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problehm!!!

Don't laugh alone. Send it to those u desire to put smile on their faces. God bless you.
I have sent this to nairalanders because they are my M.P. (My People)

1 Like

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
Adebola02:
100 years together, this can only happen in a country where the average life expentancy is not 47.
If you ask them the secrect of their well being, they will simply say they watch and carefully selected there food intake. Good diet is proportional to Long live.

Unless ones enemies jam Dangote truck or miss time crossing Oshodi express grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by ricsman(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
wins18:
Fascinating job Interview

OFFICER:- what is your name?

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M.P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problehm!!!

Don't laugh alone. Send it to those u desire to put smile on their faces. God bless you.
I have sent this to nairalanders because they are my M.P. (My People)
open a thread for it at joke section
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by themmyd: 8:33pm On May 03, 2016
At first, I tot they were conjoined twins at the topic, wow! Good for them
Re: Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED by nuelzy: 8:59pm On May 03, 2016
cosmic22:
no man?
una share men also?
una don marry?
ehen ?? abeg shift

(1) (Reply)

All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / Photos Of Some Of The Survivors Of The Brazilian Footballers Flight That Crashed / Funke Akindele Mingles With Fans In Classy Nude Look [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.