Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bet9ja Booking For Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Booking For Today (8841 Views)

Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Today's Game +100 Odds Bet9ja Booking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Booking For Today by patrickstone(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
Hi guys. I posted a couple of bookings the last time out.Those were for weekend games. I should have done a review, but time didn't permit me. anyways, people got on the website link and expressed their pleasure and in some cases displeasure at not winning.As we all know we cant be right allthe time.
'But today, I'll be going for some very bold choices in this week's champions league game.

First, and you might think me crazy,I'm gonna go for a scoreless draw at the Allianz arena. That's the game between bayern munich and atletico madrid, and a 1-0 scoreline in Real Madrid's favour against Manchester city.

My reasons are this. If you follow football, you'll know that football is just history repeating itself over and over again.

Now check this out.The last time pellegrini was in the semi finals of the champions league, and that was with villareal against arsenal 10 years ago, he played a scoreless draw in the first leg at the madrigal in Spain, before loosing the return leg 1-0 at Highbury. See any correlation in that as they drew blank last week at the etihad.

incidentally, the other semi finalists that year were Barcelona - who went on to win the title- and AC milan. Guess the scoreline in the first game at the San Siro- ironically the venue for this year's final-, and if your answer is 1-0,then you've got a good memory. Ludovic Guily's strike earned Barcelona the victory against Milan and they would play out a scoreless draw at the Camp Nou a week later.

I know football can be crazy and things change, but i am going with my gut feeling and predicting a 0-0 scoreline in today's game and a 1-0 scoreline in Madrid's favour.

Because i prefer to play a maximum of 3-5 games, my advice is to put 500 or 1000 on it.Lock up and go with your guts.

And if you are as crazy as i am i am going for a 3-2 scoreline in favour of Sevilla against shaktar donestk and an unfortunate 2-1 victory for liverpool at Anfield, as I feel that my dear club will just fall short of reaching the final at St. Jakobs park.

Like i say always, May the odds be in our favour.

The booking numbers are M7LZWK and M7M5F8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrestlemania XXVIII: John Cena Vs The Rock (rock Won) / Why Are We Shedding Tears For Yekini? – Kanu / AFCON Final: Cameroon Beat Egypt 2-1 To Win African Cup Of Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.