Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better (770 Views)

Blog Or Forum: Which Is More Stressful To Build? / 2gs Forum Is Back And Better. / Fund Receiver Is Back And Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
hello guys i am setting a little forum with mybb software, please halp me in checking this two which is more better, matured, and could give better and easy experience?

www.nglead.com

www.techngr.com

the first one is mine which am setting please if there is something you think i need to change let me know. thanks friends.
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2016
webmasters please reply
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by nomoless: 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
To me I prefer the second one because of the theme and the ease of navigation
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2016
nomoless:
To me I prefer the second one because of the theme and the ease of navigation

thanks alot bro
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by Sunnylink(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
How much will i pay you to create this kind of forum for me? I also see google on it, have you add google adsence? hope u will not charge me much am just a student.
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2016
Sunnylink:
How much will i pay you to create this kind of forum for me?
I also see google on it, have you add google adsence?
hope u will not charge me much am just a student.

haveyou check both? which do you want yours to look like?

you can mail me or call.
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ukorsimplicity(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2016
The second one is better but they don't display well on mobile phones, and alot of your users will be coming via mobile phones
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by Sunnylink(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
ogheneserome:

haveyou check both? which do you want yours to look like?
you can mail me or call.
The first one. sundayattah4u@gmail.com
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by uhiochris1(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
The 2nd one is better
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2016
you can login and test the first one with

user name: testing
password: testing1
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by kofomichael(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
I need something like the first one. are u on WhatsApp?
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
kofomichael:
I need something like the first one. are u on WhatsApp?

Yes i am on whatsapp. Pm me i will send you my number
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by obitex2: 10:11am On May 06, 2016
i also need something like d second one
add me or call 09098928385 let talk
Re: This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better by ogheneserome(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
obitex2:
i also need something like d second one
add me or call 09098928385 let talk

alrigt

(1) (Reply)

I Need Email List / New Blog For Sale!!! / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.