Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. (437 Views)

Carefully USED EOD Up For Grab - No Repairs,buy And Drive To TOGO 950k SOLD SOLD / Why Use Fliwheel.co To Export Cars From USA & Canada To Nigeria / How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. by sethsnow: 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
Hello there,
My name is Adrian and I'm from Europe. I study Marketing Management and I'm a car dealer here.
I have found a lot of your advertisments regarding cars. Are you car dealers?
I'm looking for someone like you to establish cooperation. Ae you interested to import very cheap cars from Europe to Togo, Ivory Cost etc? I can give you a lot of opportunity and kinds of cars. I strongly believe that we can do good business together. In addition cars in Europe are cheaper than from USA and cost of freight is lower as well .

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My whatsapp is +4591627909. Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Best Regards

AK
Re: Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. by sethsnow: 12:02pm On May 05, 2016
Up
Re: Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. by sethsnow: 11:57pm On May 23, 2016
up

(1) (Reply)

Driverless Cars Will Cause More Behind The Wheel Sex / Looking For Van/car In Lagos N200-300k / Toks Lexus Rx330 05 Model 3.170m Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.