Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects (18442 Views)

Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Gerrard59(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
With the responses I'm seeing, it seems most people never read the article. Just look title... then comment.
Lack of comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by olafum1(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by cold(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2016
saints2:
As shared by Comedian AY on his IG page. Read below;

Welcome to the world where we enjoy all the praises and comments on a good post. But permit me to also welcome you to all to a veritable battleground where the fearless and ANNONYMOUS cybal kings and queens throws their verbal bullets to damage lives, self-esteem and self- worth. As for me, I will continue to enjoy the positive side of social media, and learn from the negative (even when it sometimes hurts me as a human,
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6UY6GG4D6/?taken-by=aycomedian
Cyber,not cybal. Mumu
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by SmartMugu: 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
I don't know where this 'epp' word came from, I hope students won't be spelling like this in their exams.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by tpiah01: 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
I dont get what he is complaining about.

If celebrities who always display their wealth, dressing, good life etc on social media are talking of self esteem anytime they are not worshipped on social media, what do they want ordinary people who dont have all these things, to say.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by tpiah01: 2:57pm On May 03, 2016
As per the Jamaica references?
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by appsintell: 3:05pm On May 03, 2016
Most of this guys are still in dark ages...celebrities use social media to enhance their brand. ...how did Kim k...Justin Bieber and the rest of them get where they are ?? They use social media...build a loyal following. .then bang..take it to the bank !...this Nigerian guys have it backwards. ..you think posting pictures of your 1 million dollar wrist watch. ..or $500k range rover is promoting your brand?...companies will pay you big bucks to have you promote their brand to your audience. ....
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by eblazer(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2016
Social media not checked could be social madness

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by tpiah01: 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
These people are not complaining:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/who-is-poor-in-nigeria/

https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/nathan-sogo-why-are-we-so-poor/

it's our rich, good looking, class conscious, well dressed celebrities who are complaining. Na wa o. It is human nature to always want to have it all.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by psp2pc(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
charix:
This dry and stolen joke-telling comedian does not interest me in any way. Opinion disregarded.

the dryness of his jokes nauseates me.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by tpiah2: 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
wetin AY dey talk? abeg make him park well. While people are dying over wetin dey happen mark zuckerberg dey get more traffic and more $.... all of una, make una go sleep. Na just d beginning be this. You dey use google bot play? U dey use me play? ABeg make una enjoy.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by barclays22(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
Ay Ay Ay i kept calling you yesterday, so here you are , I just wan report Yomi to you ni , if na hin medication he dey miss , ensure he gets in on time , before another mad dog go go astray ooo.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by millhouse: 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
What's he saying, can't believe ay can reason so low... If not of social media would OJB be right now and the countless of people that have been helped medically.. He get mouth now cause in his own mirror it seems he has arrived.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by otodeluxe(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2016
AY go and sleep we don hear
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by slinkman(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2016
Social media helped "justin bieber", Korode bello, Reekado , Austin Mahone... Should I Continue??
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Otsealu1(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2016
Lol

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by eDoc: 6:16pm On May 04, 2016
dukie25:
Social media epp Bubu to Aso Rock but the same Presidiot Buhari now wants a new social media bill to curtail the very medium that brought him to power.

Be informed the legislature is different from the executive/presidency.

I know you are a science student,it's not an excuse enough,i'm all one.

the legislatives are the ones working on such bill and not the presidency.

If you hate bubu,go all out and don't use the social media bill as an excuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Exhibits His Cooking Skills ( Photos ) / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.