Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus (1411 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
It was a cool Thursday morning on April 7 ,2016. And the sun was shining brightly as I stepped out of the house off Kudirat Abiola Way in Oregun, Ojota. Michael said I must join him before 8am. And he does not like delays.
I came all the way from Abuja to Lagos in search of stardom as an actress and a model. And Michael has the golden key to open doors of fame and fortune. I was looking forward to going out with him again. The first time we went out, he took me to the premiere of "Stigma" in the same month of April last year and I met the popular Nollywood star, Hilda Dokubo. We later ended up at the Four Points by Sheraton in Lekki. And he introduced me to Dr. Phil Osagie, CEO of JSP Communication Limited. We also went out again for GTBank's eSTORMS' concert in Ikorodu where I met Wande Coal and Trace last summer.

I sat back as we left for the first Access Nollywood Power Breakfast at the head office of Access Bank on Victoria Island and there I saw all the celebrated stars of Nollywood, including Hon. Desmond Elliott, Paul Obazele, Franca Brown, Hilda Dokubo, Oga Bello, Jide Kosoko and Kunle Afolayan. But my greatest moment at the event was meeting my role model, famous Nollywood diva, Stephanie Linus! Wow!
Here is the story in pictures. PS: All photographs taken by Michael's smart phone. All copyrights reserved. No part of this content should be reproduced or published in any format without the permission and approval of Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of Nollywood Mirror series.

Re: And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
nice
Re: And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
With the Nollywood diva, Stephanie Linus.

Re: And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
beautiful girl but work on your face/mouth coz i worked on part of me too

goodluck! rise to stardom, that's how it start cheesy

1 Like

Re: And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by doyinisaac(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin the poster above me don use laugh kill me.
Re: And Kimberly Lois Somtochukwu Met Nollywood Diva Stephanie Linus by Orikinla(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin the poster above me don use laugh kill me.
. But good advice to Kimberly.

(1) (Reply)

Lol. See The Way This Dude Was Checking Out Khloe K's Butt / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Beautiful Red Outfit Dress(photos) / Bbnaij:Tintalltony Visits Obasanjo's Bells University as Ladies Go Gaga(Vid,Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.