Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) (1407 Views)

Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso / Farm Creatures That Will Help Your Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Happy to come your way once again with yet another wonderful opportunity of
MORINGA farming investment. Do you know that MORINGA farming is one of the best farm that can fetch you cash within a year & you keep harvesting year in year out? MORINGA is a miracle & a tree of life that can heal & prevent over 300 diseases & have 7x the vitamin c of Orange, 25x the iron of spinach, 14x the potassium of Banana, 46 antioxidants, , all the ranges of Amino-acid, 96 different nutrients, over 400 Chemicals that helps body metabolism etc. In fact, time & space will not allow me to write all about MORINGA but the main reason of this thread is to set up your MORINGA farm with my hybrid seedlings at a very affordable price that will surprise you. Do you also know that Nigeria can earn over N500b annually in MORINGA export alone? You can be part of it.
Call for your farm set up now - the earlier the better.
Call for your MORINGA farm set up and get the following incentives & free training as we partner: Install mentally payments for 5 hectares and above, Buying back guarantee of your MORINGA seed. How to produce MORINGA oil, How to produce MORINGA poultry feed and other animal's feed, How to produce MORINGA Drink, How to produce MORINGA milk etc
This Moringa you are seing below is just 8 months old and is ready for harvest. We can set up your farm at an affordable price. Try us today
The best time to plant MORINGA is now! Reach us on +2348038350756, +2348121863947 Whatsapp +2348053969700

Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by webhostbiz: 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
how much is your hybrid seeds?
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
webhostbiz:
how much is your hybrid seeds?
. We don't sell per one as some are selling @ N150 per seedlings but charge per hectare or acre which is 75% off their price right their in your farm site. Just contact us.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
Use this early rain to start your money spinning machine farm now.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 1:49pm On May 09, 2016
There is no better time to diversify into moringa farming than now.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 3:16am On May 15, 2016
still available for your service.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 7:26am On May 22, 2016
Thanks for all my clients and prospective clients. keep it up!
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
The best time to invest in Moringa farming is now.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by masgarden(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you are sure of buying the moringa please contact me on masgardenogele@gmail.com
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) by kpas4kpas: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Make it your turn to plan for your future now. I will soon be done with the 100 Acres of my none Nairalander's client. what are you waiting for my honourable Nairalanders? The best time to key-in is now.

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer Making Machine For Sale | Fertilizer Granulator Supplier In Low Price / Indomie Waste In Tons For Sale At A Cheaper Price #155 Per Kg / We Buy Matured Broilers In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.