Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". (513 Views)

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am / Please Who Sang This Worship Song? Epp Me / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by tpiah01: 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
just saying.
Re: Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by Igbogirlgate(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2016
It begins with you
Re: Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by tpiah01: 4:33pm On May 03, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
It begins with me

That's my point.

Plz do not derail the thread and NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Anything you want to type about me, put your own name there instead of mine, thanks.

I dont know you from anywhere, and I consider it very rude if you just pop up out of nowhere and start ranting.

Just saying.

If you see yourself in anything I type, its purely coincidence and you need to chill. Doesnt mean I am talking about you even if you are talking about me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by tpiah01: 4:37pm On May 03, 2016
why would someone start asking who did another person epp instead of asking their own selves who they have epped.
Re: Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by Igbogirlgate(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
tpiah01:

That's my point.

Plz do not derail the thread and NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Anything you want to type about me, put your own name there instead of mine, thanks.

I dont know you from anywhere, and I consider it very rude if you just pop up out of nowhere and start ranting.

Just saying.

If you see yourself in anything I type, its purely coincidence and you need to chill. Doesnt mean I am talking about you even if you are talking about me.
bia nne! abi nna!Did I say something bad? You quoted me wrongly.
Re: Ask "Who I Epp", Not "Who E Epp". by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Christian Believ And Muslim Which One Is Real?? / Awakening The Sleeping Giant / Chag Shavuot Sameach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.