Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am (408 Views)

Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Can I Truly Have Peace Of Mind? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by 2morogobeta(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2018
I feel like each baby is born with natural temperaments, but as they grow older they "find themselves" and the environment often shapes them

An individual is a combination of the way they are through their nature and also their environment

I feel like I have lost myself due to abuse, bullying and society mind control..

I am 24 and a bit lost, especially since the death of my mother / loss of my faith..

How do I find who I truly am?
Re: How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by Primesky(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2018
2morogobeta:
I feel like each baby is born with natural temperaments, but as they grow older they "find themselves" and the environment often shapes them

An individual is a combination of the way they are through their nature and also their environment

I feel like I have lost myself due to abuse, bullying and society mind control..

I am 24 and a bit lost, especially since the death of my mother / loss of my faith..

How do I find who I truly am?

Hmm... It's obvious you've been through quite alot I must say, but to discover yourself, you have to first of all know your origin. Where do you come from, how did you get here, for what purpose are you here? I can boldly tell you that we all came from God.

Regardless of the prevailing circumstances in your life now, I want you to know that you are unique, special and have a purpose. Every product or item has a specific purpose why it was made, so also are you, me and every other human being out there. No one is a mistake, accident or useless as for as God is concerned.

Many, if not all have this question burning in their hearts. But because of tough times, disappointments and tragedies, many have refused to accept this and really ask the one who made us all. If you seek God's purpose for your life sincerely, He will surely reveal it to you, I can guarantee you that. Knowing your purpose will give you such focus and energy you can't imagine. It will silence all the pain you feel inside in a way you can't imagine. But the truth is, it's in God.

Return to God, give your life completely to Jesus Christ and see Him guide you through.

You are special and loved.

(1) (Reply)

Only Remembered-hymnal / Preacher: God Wants Me To Own This $54m Private Jet & He Wants You To Buy It / And When They Heard Of The Resurrection Of The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.