Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Plans To Islamize Nigeria - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Plans To Islamize Nigeria (1318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Islamize Nigeria by truthman2012(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2016
This is a statement credited to Muhamadu Buhari before he became the president of Nigeria:

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Mr. Buhari said. “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”

Source:
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/19/richard-grenell-nigeria-brink/

No sooner had he resumed at Aso Villa that the Christians didn't find it easy to worship at Aso Villa Chapel. It was rumoured he has closed the chapel.

Knowing the body language of the president, El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State has started frustrating the Christians. He has placed restrictions on religious activities. What they normally do is to make it appear as if it affects both Christianity and Islam but the real target are the Christians knowing fully that muslims don't engage in evangelism.

I also learnt that 19 other Northern Governors have taken to the step of El-Rufai. All these are pointing to the gradual implementation of islamization of Nigeria and is all happening in the current administration of Muhammadu Buhari.

There had been presidents in this country who are Christians with no intentions of Christianizing Nigeria. Why is the Muslims' God interested in forced conversion as we read in the quran ?
Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On May 03, 2016
even fools don't take you serious again tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by meshacha1: 7:04pm On May 03, 2016
Well, all I know is that we are in end time. Expect unexpected!
Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by truthman2012(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It is only the fools who would not take a serious matter seriously.

It is only the fools who would read the statement of Buhari and would not read any meaning to it.

It is only the fools who would see the truth and would look away from it.

It is because you islamists have no more lies to defend islam that you are speechless and hide under ignoring threads that expose the falsehood of islam. Your inability and the eventual silence is good for my threads. Laughing !!! grin
Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by Annunaki(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

But in this case, you are the big foool. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by promise101: 2:04am On May 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
YOU ARE THE MOST MISERABLE FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by proudkafir: 7:40am On May 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I think you are the fool here. Have you made any attempt to deny the body language of your current jihadist govt? You guys will fail, people are wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by malvisguy212: 9:10am On May 04, 2016
truthman2012:
This is a statement credited to Muhamadu Buhari before he became the president of Nigeria:

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Mr. Buhari said. “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”

Source:
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/19/richard-grenell-nigeria-brink/

No sooner had he resumed at Aso Villa that the Christians didn't find it easy to worship at Aso Villa Chapel. It was rumoured he has closed the chapel.

Knowing the body language of the president, El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State has started frustrating the Christians. He has placed restrictions on religious activities. What they normally do is to make it appear as if it affects both Christianity and Islam but the real target are the Christians knowing fully that muslims don't engage in evangelism.

I also learnt that 19 other Northern Governors have taken to the step of El-Rufai. All these are pointing to the gradual implementation of islamization of Nigeria and is all happening in the current administration of Muhammadu Buhari.

There had been presidents in this country who are Christians with no intentions of Christianizing Nigeria. Why is the Muslims' God interested in forced conversion as we read in the quran ?

they will never succeed in jesus name. The christians in kaduna will never allow it. In fact this is what cause the crisis in 2001.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
they will never succeed in jesus name. The christians in kaduna will never allow it. In fact this is what cause the crisis in 2001.

Amen !!!

This is not the first time the Devil would try to stop Christianity, he has always failed.

Is it not the same allahh who said the Christians will stand till the Day of Resurrection ? Why is he ever inconsistent ? Why did he still say islam will conquer the world, which muslims are working towards?

(Quran 3:55 Yusuf Ali): “Behold! Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee of the falsehood of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by TeenaMay(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2016
Na by force to dey knack forehead!
Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by udatso: 2:46pm On May 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:
It takes a lunatic to take his vituperations seriously
Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by udatso: 2:47pm On May 31, 2016
truthman2012:

It is only the fools who would not take a serious matter seriously.

It is only the fools who would read the statement of Buhari and would not read any meaning to it.

It is only the fools who would see the truth and would look away from it.

It is because you islamists have no more lies to defend islam that you are speechless and hide under ignoring threads that expose the falsehood of islam. Your inability and the eventual silence is good for my threads. Laughing !!! grin
I knew you were hurt that we don't engage you in arguments, I just didn't know it was this bad. Take heart bro. You need islamophobin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Islamize Nigeria by truthmans2012: 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
udatso:

I knew you were hurt that we don't engage you in arguments, I just didn't know it was this bad. Take heart bro. You need islamophobin

Keep deceiving yourself. You have been having no point to refute my threads. I could see how many of you islamists fly out when you think you have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fitna. A 'controversial' Movie By Geert Wilders / Hilarious But Fact Photo..some Muslim Ladies Wont Like This / Celebrating The Praises Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.