Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo (32694 Views)

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Rhea(f): 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
dainformant:
"All work and no play".... Wife of Edo state governor, Iara Adams Oshiomhole showed her fun side today as she was played the game of Table Tennis with the kids at a refugee camp in Benin during the PROJECT FOCUS IDP project..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/iara-oshiomhole-plays-tennis-with.html

I challenge any first lady in Nigeria to do what this woman is doing. They no fit. Lai Lai. Not if their lives depend on it.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by TrumpDonald(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
LaRochelle:
I've been wanting to ask this for some time. I thought her name was "Lara". Why do Nairalanders keep spelling it as "Iara"? Is the first letter of her name "I" as in the ninth letter of the alphabet, or is it that people don't know they should use capital letters to start proper nouns?
Please, I need someone to tell me.

Yeah... its Iara and not Lara
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by dododawa1: 10:49am On May 04, 2016
husband AND wife using left hand
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by DealMogul(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2016
This is the ONLY other thing she's good for in Edo state...

Apart from cuddling Oshiomole's ding-a-ling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turmoil In PDP Over Tambuwal / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.