Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Moderators Please Come To My Rescue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Please Come To My Rescue (646 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River / Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by Tiyazman(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
I was banned by Sexkillz, a former moderator in the Romance section till Feb 07, 2106 since 2013. I never knew about this since then because I've not really been online for a while now and I no longer visit he Romance section. Until today, I saw a thread that caught my interest in the Romance section, wanted to comment and found out that I've been banned for years.

Please moderators, I wanna ask you all to come to my rescue and lift the ban. I am now a changed man. And I don't even have time to troll anymore. Lift the ban placed on me by Sexkillz please. Please, I beg y'all.

I was also banned in the TV/movies section for having multiple accounts. But I swear, I've deactivated the alternate accounts. I only operate with this one now. Please, if you can also consider unbanning me in the TV/movies section. I'd so much appreciate it.

Thank you

Cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Seun

Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by SUPERPACK: 6:18pm On May 03, 2016
create another jor, see as u just d confess like say dasuki mention ur name for arms gate
Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by Tiyazman(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
create another jor, see as u just d confess like say dasuki mention ur name for arms gate
That's against Nairaland rules.

Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by SUPERPACK: 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
Tiyazman:
That's against Nairaland rules.

Hahaha, is it post ban trauma that is disturbing you or what?
Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by Tiyazman(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Hahaha, is it post ban trauma that is disturbing you or what?
No sir. But please help me beg the mods.
Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by Tiyazman(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi please attend to this sad
Re: Moderators Please Come To My Rescue by Tiyazman(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi pity a brother na. I need to get unbanned to vote for that pretty and smart girl in the Romance section. Please, attend to me. sad

(1) (Reply)

Video Showing A S3X Secret To Make Anyone Last Long In Bed / 12yrs old Boy Rushes To Aid Of Car Accident Victims As Passersby Were Takin pics / No Post Utme But No Possible For Some School,check Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.