Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud (23780 Views)

Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
Funmilayo, why Na
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by claremont(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
Obiageli Funmilayo Nwagu

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by focus7: 10:39pm On May 03, 2016
Hia, another woman from the region of criminals.
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by dklex(m): 12:26am On May 04, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I came to check name as usual, as the Chairman, Name Checkers' Association, (NCA) Cotonou Zone, honestly, I am disappointed with what I am seeing.
Which one come be Obiageli Funmilayo Nwagu again. Na miss breed

Mix breed indeed, yogbosian breed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by Bullet1234(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2016
Mod please ban me... if I can't express my feelings... what's the need been on this? Was only trying to correct someone who wrote about Yorubas are crime free but for some reasons i cant post my comment. As much as I don't support tribalism. You should come to the UK and see what Yoruba guys do... not saying other tribes are not involve in crime but 7 out of 10 Yoruba guys are known for frudlelent activity. So it time we stop acting like western world media ... when a Nigerian or one with Nigerian origin commits crime... they are Nigerian. But when they are doing gr8... they won't be recognise as Nigerian. Enough of this madness. Be it Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa etc.. The last I checked we are all Nigerians. Proud Nigerian.
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by rexzqcom(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2016
Inside job. They better look and also arrest the bank officers that approved the loans. What credibilities and properties collateralized such loans?
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by Originalsly: 2:12am On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

EFCC have no case,she would walk free unless they can prove a case of fraud, What i can deduce from all charges is someone who borrowed money and cannot pay back simple.My view though. tongue
Bro...you read the article.... quoted the whole article .. and came to this opinion? Not having the money to repay is different from writing a heque .when there is not enough funds to back it...Dishonored Cheque.
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by DedeNkem: 3:33am On May 04, 2016
And they give freedom to thieving politicians who steal in billions!
EFCC is very corrupt!
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by playtheblues(f): 4:53am On May 04, 2016
She's a Yoruba woman married to an Igbo man just like Ekaette Unoma Akpabio is an Igbo woman married to an Akwa Ibom man.

madridguy:
Obiageli Funmilayo Nwagu, bad market for name checkers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by ceaser: 6:18am On May 04, 2016
Here's the catch y'all. The mug shot put up by the security agencies is what you need to reckon with. The real names and data are all what the mug shot indicate cos that is the name she actually bears and what goes into records.

That is Obiageli Nwagu.

Now back to why the OP smuggled in Funmilayo. It may be to discourage the usual joy of the "NCAN" or whatever the call 'emselves when meals like this are offered on the plate. This is in my opinion is not entirely bad if it's to put in check tribal vitriol.

Sadly, the link is not a very reliable one in itself else I would have clicked on it to get the "non-doctored" version of the news at least for personal information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by XX01(f): 7:30am On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

EFCC have no case,she would walk free unless they can prove a case of fraud, What i can deduce from all charges is someone who borrowed money and cannot pay back simple.My view though. tongue

It is fraudulent to issue dud cheques and if you look at the board she is holding, that is the offence she was charged for.
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by iWrite4People: 10:49am On May 04, 2016
I love naija...always able to laugh at things. I sincerely hope we get stronger in spite of it all.
Zoharariel:
Reporting for Duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch. grin

Remarks: Mission impossible, I repeat, Mission impossible.

Reason: Suspect's name incomprehensible, I repeat, EFCC - playing on our collective intelligence grin

Advice: Abort mission and activate ghost protocol.

Copying NCAN Togo, Cotonou, Suru-lere, Accra, Beirut, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Tokyo branches. cheesy

Over & Out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by caramel403: 11:22am On May 04, 2016
This one na YoruGbo woman oo
Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Reporting for Duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch. grin

Remarks: Mission impossible, I repeat, Mission impossible.

Reason: Suspect's name incomprehensible, I repeat, EFCC - playing on our collective intelligence grin

Advice: Abort mission and activate ghost protocol.

Copying NCAN Togo, Cotonou, Suru-lere, Accra, Beirut, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Tokyo branches. cheesy

Over & Out! grin

almost died laughing. you have a very good sense of humor. so funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud by piagetskinner(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2016
The name checkers don't have a win this time around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.