Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lets Put Strikes To Better Use - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Put Strikes To Better Use (560 Views)

VIDEO: Nigeria Air-strikes Against Boko Haram / Boko Haram Strikes Mayo Belwa Town, Village Of Gov Nyako / Suicide Bomber Strikes Un Building In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Put Strikes To Better Use by molulu(f): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
I think strikes can be put to better use: they can actually produce better results than they did in the past. Instead of going on strike about issues like fuel prices, ASUU issues, doctors' problems, teachers' frustration, etc, why don't we all go on strike about the fundamental issues that cause our other problems. Lets strike about the failure of NEPA, about how govt has failed to see-through the presecution of Nigerians who have stolen us silly e.g Ibori,Odili,Obasanjo,Babangida,e.t.c. lets strike about the huge monies that accrue to legislators, top govt officials even in the midst of economic meltdown, lets strike in demand for the resignation of Yar'adua and the whole of his cabinet. What do you think? please bring ideas about what strikes can be used for and please talk to pple about this idea and see what they think. wink

(1) (Reply)

Free Scholarship- Enough Of This Deception / Restuarant Manager Wanted In Lagos State / Everyone Please Help: I Had =n=174,800 Withdrawn From My Atm By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.