Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? (403 Views)

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Can Anyone Interpret Dreams? You Needed Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? by tayadof9ja(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Dear Nairalanders.

This has kept my heart beating so hard and uneasy; i keep seeing dogs in my dream. Most times,they appear to be friendly. and acting as though they were my pet,sometimes following me about, acting as though they were my pet. not quite long,i was bitten on my right (hand) palm by one with which i have always been friendly with,in my dream. i dont seem to understand what all these denote and i have tried severally to look it out on the internet if i could get comprehensive interpretation but i seem to get confused by the answers i got. i believe strongly this has so much to do with my spiritual life cos it is the spiritual that controls the physical. Please fellow Nairalanders, can anyone give a comprehensible interpretation cos this constant dreams about dogs is beginning to get me really worried. i shall patiently await your response. thank you. i am Emmanuel by name if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2016
U needs to pray hard
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2016
As in like seriously, you know em em, you need a strong pastor who can conduct a deliverance section for you.

I recommend you visit the nearest mountain of fire
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? by dkronicle(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2016
Its bad o. Seeing dog alone in a dream is bad, but seeing dogs. My brother they are coming in packs. Better start fasting and praying.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream Please????????? by PapaZeus(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
Lemme see.......always seeing dogs in ur dream-clear case of spirit dog.SOLUTION: start eating physical dogs, d spirit own go get sense wink

(1) (Reply)

TEN Reasons To Prove That The Sabbath Was Not Meant Only For The Jews. / Prayer For The Day / Our Daily Bread Friday May 13 2016 <*> Unseen,yet Loved <*>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.