Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,355 members, 7,846,533 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) (31083 Views)

Man Busted Stealing Lady's Phone While They Posed At Party (Photo) / Lagos DPO Kills Apprentice During Raid On Birthday Party (photo) / Husband Sets Wife On Fire In Benin (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
If he really did that and it wasn't accident as he claims, , then it means this isn't the first time he has been violent towards her. I've no pity for women who chose to die in violent unions.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
What exactly does this mean?

It's absolutely dangerous to dare a fellow being.

Using sentences like...you can't do me anything, you are not a man enough, I challenge you to do your worst etc are not good at all.

Yet most of us are guilty of using it especially during anger.

Fatimo could have been alive if only she'd stayed back and not attend the party without her husband's consent, or perhaps seek to reconcile with him to gain his approval before going.

Unfortunately it's too late to blame her.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2016
Sayelabola:

It's absolutely dangerous to dare a fellow being.

Using sentences like...you can't do me anything, you are not a man enough, I challenge you to do your worst etc are not good at all.

Yet most of us are guilty of using it especially during anger.

Fatimo could have been alive if only she'd stayed back and not attend the party without her husband's consent, or perhaps seek to reconcile with him to gain his approval before going.

Unfortunately it's too late to blame her.
That woman is totally blameless in this.

The psycho of a man, should be electrocuted.

How you think it's okay for someone to torch another because they supposedly disobeyed an order, beats me.shocked
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2016
A singular event disobeying couldn't have been the cause of this, I believe.

And since she's late now, there is no need to ask her of her own side of a detail of what happened, for how long has there been a problem between her and her man, if truly she's been daring him secretly or going against his order and the type of man she's got. Except you could help us to ask Oracle. Lol

But be rest assured that I WILL caress my woman's body at an accelerating speed if she shows me a persistent stubbornness while my anger boils.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) by delishpot: 2:12pm On May 10, 2016
freecocoa:
That woman is totally blameless in this.

The psycho of a man, should be electrocuted.

How you think it's okay for someone to torch another because they supposedly disobeyed an order, beats me.shocked

Because in Nigeria many men believe they own their wives hence they can just wake up and tell the woman not to eat or even step out and she must obey or face his anger and people will say ah ah, you should have sat at home as your husband dictated Na, you should have just done it.
But she, there is wisdom in what he said sha, women or people who are not ready to face the result of their challenges should not challenge an angry person that is clearly wanting to prove that he/she can rise up to the ocassion or be called a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.