Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,006 members, 7,832,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Christian Women And The State Of Our Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Women And The State Of Our Nation (313 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? / What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Women And The State Of Our Nation by akaGod2013: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
For a very long time i have had wished for an opportunity as this to reach like minded people, willing to share Christs' love to a gradually crumbling economy as ours. I called it 'socially responsible christianity'. It is a coming together of a group of true christians, women precisely, to form a body willing to bear the burden of suffering, hungry, homeless or less fortunate Nigerians. It is not enough christianity to cover our heads, carry our bibles, go to church to raise holy hands, while there are people just beside you there, in church, your homes or neighbourhood in need of food, clothing or shelter. The argument has always been 'how much do i have myself to help others?' Acts 2: 44-47, early christians gave us example how to use community support to bring many to the body of christ. The idea for creating such a group is not to ask anyone to bring money or to be paying any dues to help people, but to put heads together and come up with different ideas and ventures that will not only create employment for some of the members but will yield returns which would be used to help those in need around us, showing Godly examples and bringing many to christ. Gods' desire and command is no more than that we love Him(God) and our neighbour by helping them in times of need Matthew 25:31-46.
I am hereby calling out to as many as are ready to turn lives around to join this group. Come and help change somebody's life story and be proud of it, waiting also for your crown in heaven. If you are interested and you want to find out how you can be a part of this, please send me an email ; donlymabel@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08052271764. God bless you as you join

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 05/05/2016) / What Would Jesus Wear? / Who Takes The Offering After A Wedding/ Funeral In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.