Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone (1925 Views)

9mobile Free Unlimited Download With WhatsVPN / Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) / How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Sabadon(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2016
pls anyone using infinix hot 2 phone help,I cnt download with the phone, downloading files,especially large files proves abortive, I ve tried a couple of time to download videos all to no avail,initially I thought it was ntwk issue Bt I got a strong ntwk even tried downloading via WiFi yet same thing, small files like pictures are easily downloaded Bt for videos n music.... it jst takes me tru all d step,once it gets to downloading, it jst brings up the usual pop up message showing the file size n speed of downloading. Bt after abt few minutes it stops "saying.... downloading failed"

pls anyone wit useful info on hw I can fix it will b highly appreciated... tnks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Nobody: 5:15am On May 04, 2016
Sabadon:
pls anyone using infinix hot 2 phone help,I cnt download with the phone, downloading files,especially large files proves abortive, I ve tried a couple of time to download videos all to no avail,initially I thought it was ntwk issue Bt I got a strong ntwk even tried downloading via WiFi yet same thing, small files like pictures are easily downloaded Bt for videos n music.... it jst takes me tru all d step,once it gets to downloading, it jst brings up the usual pop up message showing the file size n speed of downloading. Bt after abt few minutes it stops "saying.... downloading failed"

pls anyone wit useful info on hw I can fix it will b highly appreciated... tnks in anticipation

Check the storage path to know whether there is enough space left to accomodate ur download.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Sabadon(m): 6:51am On May 04, 2016
Dexter247:

Check the storage path to know whether there is enough space left to accomodate ur download.
I checked my SD card is filled up actually so I changed the storage path to phone I still have abt 11gig internal space yet d problem persists
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Nobody: 7:26am On May 04, 2016
Sabadon:
I checked my SD card is filled up actually so I changed the storage path to phone I still have abt 11gig internal space yet d problem persists

Wow, ok which browser are you using ? and I hope you ain't using tweak to browse .
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Sabadon(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2016
Dexter247:

Wow, ok which browser are you using ? and I hope you ain't using tweak to browse .
m using opera mini, tried d updated version, chrome n even uc browser all to no avail... m nt using tweak,a frnd said I should try factory reset Bt d tin is it has been lyk Dis from the onset
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Carlcaresophia: 9:58am On May 06, 2016
Sabadon:

Hello Sabadon, is there enough space for the downloading? If not, you can try to delete some files and apps you do not use usually. If there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Sabadon(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sabadon, is there enough space for the downloading? If not, you can try to delete some files and apps you do not use usually. If there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
tnks

tried d above same issue am in Abuja nw Bt wud go bk 2 Ibadan in abt 2 wks time
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Carlcaresophia: 6:45am On May 09, 2016
Sabadon:
tnks

tried d above same issue am in Abuja nw Bt wud go bk 2 Ibadan in abt 2 wks time
Hi Sabadon, below please find contact information of our service center in Abuja and Ibadan. You can try to take the phone to our service center to check the details. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone by Sabadon(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Sabadon, below please find contact information of our service center in Abuja and Ibadan. You can try to take the phone to our service center to check the details. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
tnks

(1) (Reply)

Slot Screen Warranty Is A Fraud, 100% Scam / Itel S32 LTE To Go On Sale On March 14 For N44,000 / Itel P32: First Impression And Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.