Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" (751 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by tosinaded(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
“Sauce kid specifically runs down the props list. Where he props himself, spells out p-yp-e, hails Ghetto P, and spells out Z.a.R.A”

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/05/07/sauce-kid-ft-ghetto-p-pype-monkey-banana-official-version/
there's the official version

and not this
http://www.notjustok.com/2009/04/28/sauce-kid-ft-pype-ghetto-p-banana/

its obvious IMO that notjustok contributed to this whole drama by posting an unofficial song on there site!!!!!
and also zara just wanted fame and nothing more, cos i dnt understand wut the fuss was all about.
she was kicked out a song cos she wasnt needed
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by MrCrackles(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
Fuc.k Saucekid. . . . Wackioso!

Tosin
Sup dude? wink
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by tosinaded(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k Saucekid. . . . Wackioso!

hun

MrCrackles:

Tosin
Sup dude? wink

cool dude
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by lalaboi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
na wa sef with all this cover up. . .everyone already knows what happened. . .Zara was played! the ting went public and they decided to make ammends. . .She had a verse on that song. . . .what happened to it? replaced with a shout out after Kasala burst! grin
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by khanye(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2009
Silly Wannabe angry
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by javalove(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
saucekid is fake
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by badman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
which air is he clearing, abeg make person feel me in cos all i see na the same song with and without shoutout
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by frijos(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
WHAT'S UP GUYS?! I DEY HAIL O! ONE THING WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS OL THING IS THAT WE DON'T KNOW OR SHUD I SAY JUST SPECULATING COS WE'RE ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. FOR ME I CHOSE TO REMAIN NEUTRAL ON THIS. cool
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by ofokasibe: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
@badman
7 twale for u , i pay respect o! @ frijos what it do my nigga wink
Re: Saucekid Clears Air About "zara And His Song Monkey Banana" by hevysomtin(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2009
SAUCEKID, I'M FEELING HIS SWAG LIKE MAD, kiss

(1) (Reply)

Have You Listened To The Song 'dial My Number', If Not You Shold Instantly. / Foolywang - New Dance Called Di** Slanging: / Three Great Songs From One New Artist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.