Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Deactivation Of Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deactivation Of Account (906 Views)

Disabled Lebanese Beggar, Dies A Multi Millionaire [see Her Statement Of Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 4:58am On May 04, 2016
I want to deactivate my account. I can't see the deactivation button. Pls someone give me a guide. Tnx
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Schwartz: 5:02am On May 04, 2016
cionon:
I want to deactivate my account. I can't see the deactivation button. Pls someone give me a guide. Tnx
My dear how far with your husband? Has he come back or he is still adamant? Sorry dear
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 5:04am On May 04, 2016
Schwartz:

My dear how far with your husband? Has he come back or he is still adamant? Sorry dear

No he hasn't come back. He is bent on leaving the marriage. I want to allow him do as he wish. I want to start all over again by miving on with life. dts y i am deactivating my acvount
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Schwartz: 5:07am On May 04, 2016
cionon:

No he hasn't come back. He is bent on leaving the marriage. I want to allow him do as he wish. I want to start all over again by miving on with life. dts y i am deactivating my acvount
Awww cry cry cry God be with you dear and give you the strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 5:21am On May 04, 2016
Schwartz:

Awww cry cry cry God be with you dear and give you the strength to carry on.

Amen. No matter how it ends I am sure I will be fine. This too shall pass. It's only a phase in my life. Taking lessons learnt to be better. I av a second chance at happiness again. Thank u for reaching out. E-hugs

4 Likes

Re: Deactivation Of Account by iomoge2(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
cionon:

Amen. No matter how it ends I am sure I will be fine. This too shall pass. It's only a phase in my life. Taking lessons learnt to be better. I av a second chance at happiness again. Thank u for reaching out. E-hugs

Don't worry
It's better than being infected or killed

Just take care of u, n a good man would find u.
We would miss u.
Re: Deactivation Of Account by iomoge2(f): 6:51am On May 04, 2016
cionon:

Hmm are u sure u are not the girl marc told me he is dating on nairaland and was rubbishing. Cos dis kind protection. Even a blind lover go get small sense.
You talked down on my post d last time. I let dt slip cos I know you from ttc thread nd you ve sent some tins to me thru email. But since you don't want to get some sense then all I can see is you will one day feel the hurt we all av passed thru in d hands of Marc in million folds. Don't worry may you get duped and then you know how it feels.

In Ur next relationship watch it.
I remember this insult and when I went through your post, I understood what u were going through only to see that it has degenerated this bad.

May God give u peace in your heart n make u more patient next time.
Amen
Re: Deactivation Of Account by keepingmum: 7:57am On May 04, 2016
cionon:

CLick on your profile - then - edit profile - scroll down, you 'll see deactivate account
Re: Deactivation Of Account by 4realwoman: 8:03am On May 04, 2016
How to deactivate your account
Go to edit profile and click on it then check below you will see deactivate account then you click and follow the instruction. Hope dis helps and I wish you all the best in life.
you can open a new account if you feel you really need to deactivate this one maybe b'cos you feel you have let too much information on this your current account.
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 8:14am On May 04, 2016
cionon:

On point. Stay good. Wish u success. I know u will shine ur eyes going forward, mama. But do u really hv to deactivate ur account? U may still need to come here and while away time or draw strength. U must not let go of some things u enjoy cos of this. He may not deactivate his own account or alter some things in his own life. So why should u? My opinion though. One luv
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 8:24am On May 04, 2016
What u need now is peace and calm. Just be still and pray often in addition to getting love and counselling from reliable people or elders. Leave all this altering of things in ur life for now. Leave ur fbk status/account (if u hv one) the way it is. Leave ur other social media the way they are. At least for now. If u want to stop being active for now, fine. But leave them there. We females are often in the habit of giving our lives a sudden overhaul when relationships break down. Wait first. We give the sharks and gossips stuff to talk abt when we do that. N sometimes things change again in the relationship. Do we go bk and start undoing all we did when the going was rough? Even if that doesn't turn out to be the case, we mk the man see how much he is affecting us when we do this. All this is only my opinion o. Tk cr.
Re: Deactivation Of Account by GodnGold: 8:50am On May 04, 2016
Am so sorry.
Re: Deactivation Of Account by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2016
iomoge2:

In Ur next relationship watch it.
I remember this insult and when I went through your post, I understood what u were going through only to see that it has degenerated this bad.

May God give u peace in your heart n make u more patient next time.
Amen

So y did u bring this up now? Didn't u say i was accusing some one else. when u werent there to know the truth. So I should have kept quiet when he swindled me for fear of accusing someone. Some tins are left out pls. Tnx anyways. For the reckrd ibhkkd nothing against u. Just that you chose that day to make it feel like i cooked one bull story. U could have watched from afar cos u weren't there. Tnx n regards

(1) (Reply)

Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies / Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings And Jewelries At The Best Rates / Two Wrongs That Make A Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.