Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career (28279 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by asumo12: 10:24am On May 04, 2016
Y shall she shy?

grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by DaBullIT(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2016
Her life , her Mistakes

I no dey there
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by phemmy26(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2016
lol @ where the likes of Seun Egbeegbe don’t usually operate.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Ayoemrys(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2016
Michellla:
misleading headline
must blunder always means grammatical error?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by iamjuniho(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2016
when hausa people decide to abbreviate the word urinate

Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by blackb2(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2016
Funny people, who tell un say blunder only defines *Gbagaun*?! grin

I shake my head for what GEJ and pdPig_ has done with your lives cry

Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by emmaxy22(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nobody: 10:57am On May 04, 2016
Toke, Toyin, Tiwa Hmmmn undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nobody: 11:01am On May 04, 2016
One thing I want us to understand is that english is not her language. Even in England and other european countries they do not us English to teach maths, chemistry, biology and physics.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by ireneony(f): 11:03am On May 04, 2016
firstolalekan:
Rubbish

Who said she's not a professional

Somebody that has a Ph.D in OLOSHOphy undecided undecided undecided

With her toothpick legs cheesy
lol @tookpick legs grin you forgot to add she is a chronic bleacher too.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nobody: 11:05am On May 04, 2016
This article is a diss to this poor woman.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by firstolalekan(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
lol @tookpick legs grin you forgot to add she is a chronic bleacher too.
grin
I will asap cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by 400billionman: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Summary : So the babe is local ?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by winkmart: 11:17am On May 04, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nobody: 11:20am On May 04, 2016
This!
100%
jeffizy:
Lol. Don't go about worrying about Toyin.
Not everyone can be Genevieve.

There will always be strata in life and it's just what it is.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by skywalker888(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2016
I guess she has learn her lesson
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by winniz: 2:58pm On May 04, 2016
Who sabi this one cos it's only on nairaland you get to see all this kind of people. She's not a Nollywood actress but a Yoruba actress. The article still described her as what she is a local, razz woman.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by zomby(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2016
You can not polish sneakers!

It is what it is, Toyin is a bush girl. And I see nothing wrong with a bush girl that is hard working; the key is to be yourself and shine at your level.
The difference between Niyi Johnson and Tee-Billz isn't much...Na only God can guarantee a fantastic marriage.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2016
mhizbright:
that is why its good to be patient as the patient dog eat d fattest bone cool
. Because the other dogs have eaten all the meat!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career by Nathkem01(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Abeg leave dis girl nah.........no b she get her life
seriously I like d gurl nd I knw one day she go meet her real husband......evrydah toyin aimakuh .....haaaaaa haaAa.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) / AY, JayJay Okocha & Daniel Amokachi At The Glo Caf Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.