Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC (13263 Views)

Jonathan’s Cousin Got $40m From $1.2bn Approved By Ex-president – Witness / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by edupedia: 3:41pm On May 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Lolz at those who are tired of hearing about corruption fight, the only solution to una problem is to keep off from reading news because it shall continue like this for the next 7years....................

If you are truly tired, go and join others to force the NASS to do the right thing about the budget and release a clean copy for the economy to kick-start!

...well said my brother...or they can jump into the lagoon sef...thdy are mostly BIAFRAZOO/IPOB members...
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Seunboss(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so they should dash you? or they should begin to share it to ur family, i dont know why youth of nowadays always reason with their anus

Damn!! That was harsh. Lol
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by ABAMOWA: 7:39pm On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
We are tired of corruption news. Stop shifting our focus, we need need economic reforms, well-crafted policies, young people empowerment, .... Am tired of this stealing and corruption news. It has become stale.

Show me a video of Jonathan robbing CBN I don't care.
This government needs to be responsible. I am tired of seeing this corruption news everywhere on the pages of the dailies.

Our economy is hurting.

You are a typical Nigerian, remember Americans were not tired of 9/11 till Osama was killed. I don tire for Nigerians' impatience. Why didn't you ask the previous governments these your sound theories?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. / Senator Eze Ajoku Bags Doctorate Degree In Divinity. / Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.