Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Website With Running Google Adsense For 55k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website With Running Google Adsense For 55k (364 Views)

I Have A Collection Of Over 55k US Email Lists To Give Out / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website With Running Google Adsense For 55k by WEMS(f): 7:57am On May 04, 2016
I believe in posterity ...I believe in creatvity...I believe in building..We have a post on going topic on 100000page views here on webmaster nairaland.
Now I have a full wordpress built by me and hosted unlimited by me and am putting it for sale to enable those that would like to join the telegram messenger fan group to begin a life...a fresh new one indeed..The blogsite is wordpress with amazing paid themes and plugins which every blogger would suggest.

I intend to build another higher tech site which will benefit any nairalander and youths.Its been cost effective and that's why I am putting up my former site for sale.If you need one to join our traffic page please pm me 08064919517 or call for proper meeting if need be.The account is mine and the running google adsense in it with about 10usd shall be made yours after payment and you shall be the admin and receive the payments in your name.

Its 55000 naira and please don't chat me for negotiations cos It won't make us any better.After purchase I will re-edit most of the names in the blog to your own benefit. Its my simple gift to new online blog seekers..together we can make it.

(1) (Reply)

SPAMMER Needed / Tell Me What You Think About This / Help Review This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.