Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS (956 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by ijustdey: 8:06am On May 04, 2016
From Tony John, Port Harcourt

A group of Niger D Delta a agitators, u under t he aegis of Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), has said it would declare war on Fulani herdsmen after two weeks, if they fail to leave the South-East and South-South states.

The group made the statement yesterday, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, following recent attacks and killings of innocent people, particularly in the South- East.

Spokesperson of the group, simply known as General Ben, demanded that Federal Government should within the 14 days deadline, tell Nigerians who the Fulani herdsmen are, otherwise, the spate of kidnapping and killing of the “so-called herdsmen,” would be unprecedented.

Ben said the group had waited patiently to see Federal Government’s reaction to the gruesome murder of innocent Nigerians, with emphasis on the recent attack on a community in Enugu State, expressing disappointment that government had not demonstrated genuine commitment to checkmate activities of the herdsmen.

He declared: “After two weeks, starting from today, Tuesday, May 3, we are going to search for Fulani herdsmen. Since Federal Government cannot tell us who they are up till now, we are going to look for them.

The CML spokesperson described the attacks as provocative and challenging, threatening that they would take their pound of flesh at the appropriate time.

“The Fulani herdsmen have indirectly challenged us, asking us what can we do. But, we promise them that we will not allow them to go without taking revenge. It is an insult and we will give them back,” he vowed.

http://sunnewsonline.com/enugu-killings-militants-give-herdsmen-14-days-ultimatum-to-leave-south-east-south-south/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Candyrain(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2016
Let the hunt begin already

BTW where are those who still think SE/SS can't work together? Perhaps Gen Ben is an IPOD yoot

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), has said it would declare war on Fulani herdsmen after two weeks, if they fail to leave the South-East and South-South states

^^^ The cooperation going on between SS and SE won't go down well with the 'divide and rule' folks.
The Fulani herdsmen got more than they bargained for by attacking that Enugu community. Even APC governors had to 'storm' the state to apologise for the misbehaviour of their boys. Kudos to the Enugu leaders in particular and Igbo leaders in general for the way they handled the situation thereby putting the dullardic government on their toes.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by SUPERPACK: 8:15am On May 04, 2016
An attack on enugu, is an attack on 40million igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Tunami(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2016
ok ooo, 14 days go soon reach.
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by EEZe(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
14days even 2day is too much' this Fulani people are not people you can comprehend with
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by udumosam23(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2016
Following
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Flexherbal(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
I smell trouble!!
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Ooni: 8:29am On May 04, 2016
Why are Niger delta people attaching themselves to ibos?

Op remove this news. It is capable of giving we oodua children cardiovascular failure.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Ooni: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
Ooni:
Why are Niger delta people attaching themselves to ibos?

Op remove this news. It is capable of giving we oodua children cardiovascular failure.
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by KissCODE(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:
An attack on enugu, is an attack on 40million igbos.
are u serious? I thought Ebonyi people are also Ndi Igbo.

Ebonyi state government just told Fulani herdsmen to stay in their land and have fun.

Because they dont want them to go... As brothers u know

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by BlackTechnology: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
Fulani herdsmen have bought market
Some southerners won't like the collabo between SE and SS
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by SUPERPACK: 8:34am On May 04, 2016
KissCODE:
are u serious? I thought Ebonyi people are also Ndi Igbo.

Ebonyi state government just told Fulani herdsmen to stay in their land and have fun.

Because they dont want them to go... As brothers u know
Am nt saying they should go, because there are igbo people in their land also, bt they need to be stoped frm grazing in peoples farmland.
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by buharisbae(f): 8:48am On May 04, 2016
Igbo people can send Fulani out of SE buh will flood dem selves in Lagos and kano lobbish! tufia
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by KissCODE(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Am nt saying they should go, because there are igbo people in their land also, bt they need to be stoped frm grazing in peoples farmland.
lolzzz
So if they dont graze in farmlands where would they graze as they dont like the idea of building ranches?
There is not land in IgboLand that is not a farmland unless forests which you and i know Fulani men dont go near forests.

Fulani herds men should go or buy land and build ranches. Igbo people in their land bought land where they build their shops or factories.
And they stay where government approved for them. There should be one law for all Nigerians not different laws for different tribes.

The people that own those cattles are wealthy business men & politicians who avede paying tax to any state by alloing their herdsmen to roam about everywhere with lethal weapons.

FULANI HERDS MEN SHOULD GO OR BUILD RANCH WITH SECURE PERIMETRE FENCE.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by KissCODE(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
buharisbae:
Igbo people can send Fulani out of SE buh will flood dem selves in Lagos and kano lobbish! tufia
funny people...

Tell me how many times you have seen any Igbo man going to his shop with A47.

Tell me how many times you have seen any Igbo man walk into someones house and turn it into a shop or warehouse by force. Then rape the man‘s wife and girl children then kill the man.

Tell me where Igbos have market or shop in Lagos, Kano etc which they didnt pay for the land or shop.

Tell me how many Igbos who do not pay tax and other levies in their shops in LAGOS & KANO.

Tell me what states benefits from Fulani cow boys order than pain & anguish.

Tell me why cow owners wont buy lands and built ranches.

Fulani herdsmen issue is not an Igbo matter alone.

Agatu & people of Jos and Falae knows more.

Lets call evil evil, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE EVIL...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by buharisbae(f): 9:08am On May 04, 2016
KissCODE:
funny people...

Tell me how many times you have seen any Igbo man going to his shop with A47.

Tell me how many times you have seen any Igbo man walk into someones house and turn it into a shop or warehouse by force. Then rape the man‘s wife and girl children then kill the man.

Tell me where Igbos have market or shop in Lagos, Kano etc which they didnt pay for the land or shop.

Tell me how many Igbos who do not pay tax and other levies in their shops in LAGOS & KANO.

Tell me what states benefits from Fulani cow boys order than pain & anguish.

Tell me why cow owners wont buy lands and built ranches.

Fulani herdsmen issue is not an Igbo matter alone.

Agatu & people of Jos and Falae knows more.

Lets call evil evil, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE EVIL...

everybody know they re EVIL but u can send them away simple its their constitutional ryt!

instead u look for solutions do u think sending them away will stop all this massacre! think bae think!
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2016
Or else what ??

Another protest ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS by Naija9090: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
I love the way SS and SE are now looking after themselves and keeping 100 ft pole distance from the backstabbers envious people.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Twitter Users Photoshoped Julius Malema’s Face / Buhari Lacks Capacity To Revamp Nigeria’s Ailing Economy, Says Fayose / How Come Nobody Is Talking About Abubakar Shekau Again !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.